2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that and what bad daddy did to her

thats it

thats their story

I really hope that the jury see ICA for what she really is, not what the DT are trying to portray her as.

I am usually someone who can see reasonable doubt in cases, but looking at the overwhelming evidence against ICA, I conceded quickly that she was guilty.

If Caylee died from drowing, there was no reason in this world for GA and ICA to cover that up. None. They would have called LE specially seeing as GA was ex-LE. There was no way they would concoct those lies.

I really hope that the Jury see this too.

Can someone tell me why, the majority of the time, when JB has an objection, he asks to go to sidebar?

ICA shows no emotion today.........I think it is so odd......these peole were her friends.

No, these people were not her friends . . . she only knew them -- what, 6 wks?

Struggling to put on her shoes & socks . . . poor Caylee!

Witness helped Caylee with her shoes, socks and tying her shoes because she struggled after Casey told her to get them on.

Maria Kissh? friend of KC or girlfriend of one of the guys who lived at Tonys? college grad, works full time, very good witness:)
Ive heard her name before, cant remember where!

thank you...

IShe seems like a nice young woman, very together from what im back reading..

bet ya casey doenst like her lol jmho

I just got bumped off line due to the severe weather.
I may have to shut down.
I'll count on you, my friends to keep me in the know.:blowkiss:
Hopefully I'll get to stay.

So sad GA and CA having trouble listening to poor little Caylee trying to put on her shoes and being left on the balcony.

:(

"saw caylee struggling w/shoes and socks and helped her" that made me cry!

Is it common for a 2-3 yr old to put their own shoes on?

I can't remember that far back and only had one.

We were leaving for dinner, KC came out told Caylee to get shoes on as they were ready to leave, I helped her get her socks & shoes on & tied (she was struggling), we didn't plan to all go out together.

(2nd time this witness describes leaving Caylee to fend for herself . . .putting on socks & shoes and cannot tie them by herself . . .but mama told her to do it herself. This woman assisted Caylee when KC did NOT)

She tried to help Caylee put on her shoes and socks because Caylee was struggling. Where was Casey?

Maria Kissh? friend of KC or girlfriend of one of the guys who lived at Tonys? college grad, works full time, very good witness:)
Ive heard her name before, cant remember where!

Maria's deposition was in a doc dump because I heard this story before about Caylee opening the door to Maria.

Maria is the girl in the green top and black shorts in the hot body contest, I am pretty sure about that.

traildayone33.jpg

Poor George. IMO he knew KC killed Caylee when he came home and Cindy was on the phone with 911 and said George! Caylee is missing. That's the reason he didn't act hysterical as Baez said he should have.

This woman is the polar opposite of ICA. She cares about whether a child is opening a door on her own, left on a balcony alone or being mistreated in any way.
I understand why JB does not agree with some of the questioning of this witness but my goodness...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then by goodness it is a DUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela