2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference the last 3 years has made between ICA and her former 'friends' is STRIKING

Maria is everything KC is not.....works, good job, college graduate. Seems like a sweet young woman:)

Looking at her just now I have to wonder about how such a short period of time in her life brought her to that chair and before these jurors and I wonder what she is feeling and thinking about it all.

So it was cindys fault for leaving ladder down in pool? casey was letting a 2 year old go out on balconies and answering doors to strangers. this whole defense theory will backfire!

casey-anthony-party-photo.jpg

Some of the defense tactics in this case are pretty dumb and will backfire. When the jurors see the photos of Casey partying, it will make it obvious to them how contrived her courtroom appearance is.

Dont wish to derail the local topic, but I just got off over seas call, can some tell me who this young woman is on the witness stand? thank you, I promise to back read

Maria Kissh? friend of KC or girlfriend of one of the guys who lived at Tonys? college grad, works full time, very good witness:)
Ive heard her name before, cant remember where!

Not being snarky..jmo...DS looks worn out.

KC must be very envious of MK...she is sophisticated, has a great job, and is free to go wherever she wants....KC is not and has to dress in ruffles.
:floorlaugh: Ruffles! :floorlaugh:

She did not fall for ICA good mommy act.

Right. I'm happy we finally got a woman up there. I'm not bashing men as my husband is an amazing father but not all college aged men would notice if someone was a good mother or not. MOO

O/T, but when the audio goes off, I can hear a game show going on. Lol!

I'm sure CA is none too pleased about the thought of Caylee being left out on balconies and out in the living room while ICA is doing who knows what in AL's bedroom...

Exactly! Care to guess what she was doing.... :x

Maria is everything KC is not.....works, good job, college graduate. Seems like a sweet young woman:)

I'm sure GA and CA are seeing the difference - a parade of young people who are educated and have jobs and a life before them, while their daughter has no education or successes and sits in jail. Quite a contrast.

So, what is the objection?? Why can't this witness testify to what she observed?? HHJP, please consider Caylee and justice for her in your coddling of ICA. Please!!

BOOM!! First eyewitness report of a Neglectful Mother . . .allowing the child in unsafe situations (can we have another so we can show a pattern of neglectful behavior?)

So, in other words...if ANYONE answers something not fitting the defense theory, there's gonna be an objection and sidebar......

Right. I'm happy we finally got a woman up there. I'm not bashing men as my husband is an amazing father but not all college aged men would notice if someone was a good mother or not. MOO

Especially when she's doing the laundry and cooking and cleaning and stuff and they're at school 9 hours a day.

Is it possible to leave the wardrobe commentary out of the thread? There is enough to follow as it is.

So it was cindys fault for leaving ladder down in pool? casey was letting a 2 year old go out on balconies and answering doors to strangers. this whole defense theory will backfire!

Yep, I believe it is going to backfire on them. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member