2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed to beneficial for TL in this relationship. Witness says allergies are acting up. She knows Fusion as restauant/nightclub. She has been there with CH one time, the time she went with the defendant . . . June 20th, I remember it was that Friday, I met up with everyone that night, Hot Body Contest that night as well, I met everybody there. I witnessed Hot Body contest and witness participated (objection. . . overruled) she was wearing a thin knit bluish color dress. Picture of KC dancing onstage w/girl in green top & black shorts on screen, pics from Fusion scrolling across, photo of KC & NL, Nathan was @ Fusion on June 20, this witness did not participate in the contes. KC role @ Fusion that night (objection. . . overrule) she was in charge of shot girls, saw her interract with shot girls, talking to them about what they were supposed to do or not, can't remember if they discussed what to wear, nothing alarming about kc's demeanor, not angry or upset. MK stayed @ Fusion til it closed and she stayed @ their apt that night, saw KC in kitchen of apt in the morning (next day) (objection . . .overruled @ this point) I asked her where Caylee was, kc said spending week with the Nanny. KC said she paid Nanny $400 per week. Did you ask anything about Caylee's Dad? (Objection . . . Approach)

Oooh - You know this is a good witness when you see KC perse her lips!

$400 a week ICA says she paid the nanny! I need to become an event planner! LOL

Casey told this witness she paid the nanny $400 a week. Can you imagine!

KC paid Zanny 400 dollars a week??? Holy moly! It took me 8 years in the job market to make that much, I didn't realize you could rake in that kind of moola being an imaginary nanny.

Witness re outside activities w/ICA:

usually involved going out to bar, club or bite to eat

they got along well (TL and ICA)

they were casually dating and it seemed to be beneficial to Tony

iow..."friends with benefits" LOL

Geez. This trial is going to take forever with every second question being objected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela