2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante S is a member of Websleuths.

On behalf of Websleuths we are very grateful for the time Dante has taken to answer our questions about Casey.

As we all watched Dante on the stand today we know without a doubt he is a good guy.

Dante goes by NitrousPowrdSS

Here are some older threads and posts of Dante so you can catch up if you like.
Dante's chat thread
The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Part 2
The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Special on TLC - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is where I respect AL very much. He stayed away from talking or profiting about the case, as did others called as witnesses. It only brings defense opportunity as we have seen.

She is also charged with lying to LE during the investigation of a missing child, CM. AND I don't believe I have heard any witness asked if Casey showed remorse.

CM still saying he will file a mistrial

hhjp: are you doing this (state) for lack of remorse because if you are IT IS A PROBLEM

State says no... it would only be an aside and not why it is being argued

What???? Casey's Demenor is a huge huge part of this case. UGH, CM knows it makes his client look guilty because SHE IS!.

I completely agree, and slightly off topic, I just have to say that I love your avatar! So cute.

hhjp has not taken it as lack of remorse... he takes it as her disposition after "events"

JA says the demeanor is not being offered to show lack of remorse. HHJP says it can show that as an aside. HHJP says it shows her conduct after these "so called tragic events".

LOL after the so called tragic events- HHJP

CM is full of hot air! He can ask for the moon, doesn't mean he will get it. Mistrial....pffffttt.
Why don't the State say they are trying to prove she wasn't searching for Caylee?

Common sense not supported by case law I guess. Wondered how long it would be till the defense threatens mistrial. Unbelievable.

You are not alone. Regardless of how bellowing CM was, the young adult witness was quite disrespectful, IMO.

Normal people are uncomfortable with that. They don't know the person, the attorney I would hope. They just got that interaction. Made the witness juvenile. imo

I don't understand why they can't show lack of remorse?

if it's relevant to show her conduct, and her conduct is unremorseful ... then WTH?

argh, I'm confused now

HHJP - I have not taken it as 'lack of remorse' I have taken it as conduct. defense has offerred up it's opening as drowning and is relevant as such

denied/court stands behind previous rulings

HHJP pointing out theres been no evidence to show GA disposed of the body of Caylee.

HHJP says the evidence is not being offered to show lack of remorse and is standing behind his earlier ruling.

CM says the questioning of friends is improper because it is questioning on the issue of "lack of remorse" and CM will move for a mistrial.

Oh come on!!!! IMO it is not improper.
IMO these witnesses are all testifying to what ICA was doing and where she was during June and July 2008 when she herself stated she was conducting her own investigation to try and find Caylee and ZFG...
IMO these witnesses testimonies show that ICA was NOT looking for Caylee but enjoying her very own Bella Vita WITHOUT Caylee.
:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member