2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA and CA are there...I hope Cindy listened real hard about how KC is accusing her "good child" Lee of sexual abuse and throws her A$$ against the wall! I am just sickened, disgusted, etc. by this bunch of low-lifes.:sick:

The shot of CA and GA looking so sad is heartbreaking...They must now be realizing the sheeet that their beloved ICA has been saying about them, Behind their backs to her friends and lovers

They are there and listening alright....

No the jury is out... Tony is being subjected to Profer... which is to see if he can testify to heresay to things Casey told him. They are really trying to get someone to substantiate the sexual abuse allegations so ICA doesn't have to testify to it. EPIC FAIL on the defenses part!

omg Tony has to probably come back tomorrow! that poor guy ...

I have not. My husband doesn't even know all the details of everything that's happened. When I feel like letting it go, I talk about as much detail as I am comfortable with.

There is a sense of shame and disgust I have, I don't want him to look at me differently and I certainly don't want pity from people. I also have trust issues and distance myself when details emerge.

Most do not. I did not. My DH did not find out until many, many years after our wedding. He is my very most best friend in the world. It isn't something we are generally comfy with just telling someone in a new relationship especially due to issues with trust!

SHE IS NOT A SA SURVIVOR! LIAR! :banghead:

JB asking him about phone deposition, second one. He recalled his answer that he did not recall whether the abuse was physical or sexual as it relates to GA - page 30. No more proffer by JB.

TL excused for the night.

Court recessed at 5:28 - back at 8:30 in morning.

George & Cindy as TL was testifying about GA's alleged *physical* abuse.

b86bza.jpg

George hanging his head hearing TL say George hit her.

He probabkly spanked her a couple of times and she calims that was ":abuse". I think the jury should hear this!

<<<<<<<< SIDE BAR- evening edition>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137646"]2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Evening Edition) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137646"]Sidebar Thread![/ame]

I'm loving every SECOND of this new, unexpected twart by Tony!

Why on EARTH would you ever ask a question you don't already know how the witness is going to answer? Hello?

Put that in your twart pipe and smoke it, Baez! LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member