2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so badly for Tony. How sad is this? He is just so embarrassed and upset.

George and Cindy are definitely in the courtroom.

No tears from Casey at all, that's only reserved for when the jury is there.

Geeze, Baez....he said it was hitting. Now Baez is reading his original statement saying he wasnt sure what kind of abuse it was...uh oh.

TL is much more subdued this afternoon...I only have yesterday to compare. But right now, he seems mortified.

Being disciplined by her father, not sexual abuse....JB still pushing this one....

As I surmised, GA was the only one who ever tried to discipline casey. She resented that and that's why it's easy for her to make these accusations now.

Can someone please remind me - what is a proffer and what is the purpose of it...

An offer of proof as to what evidence they intend to introduce or would like to introduce.

Haha, every time he says "do you recall me asking....", for some reason I always get a picture in my head of that annoying guy that Chris Farley played on SNL. His character would interview people and the majority of the interview was, "yeah, um do you remember when you said....", "that was cool"....

OH I HEART TONY! !

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS TOTALLY CLEAR FOR US TL! You are now officially in my I heart you for helping Caylee books! TY TY TY

Going over the depo where TL said he wasn't sure if the abuse by GA was physical or sexual & it would have been better to ask him this closer to the time - 2008.

So let me get this straight. Her brother didn't molest her and her dad spanked her when she misbehaved? Hardly the terrible childhood Baez alleges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk