2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there you have it! TL's *secret* is out. LA tried o sexually abuse ICA.

No surprise here..at least not to me...iirc ICA said that to one of TL's roomates' as well

Lee I hope you are watching and get your Lawyer on the phone....ICA and the DT is coming after you for sexual molestation...and the world is hearing it now and will hear it some more...

Protect yourself young man.

DT is scrambling to put together a credible story. Before 6/30 08 of course all part of her plan imo.

Can someone please remind me - what is a proffer and what is the purpose of it...

Was the secret that Casey shared with you that she was sexually abused by her father

NO

What was the secret?

That her brother Lee was trying to abuse her.

There ya go ... just blew Baez's opening statement out of the water.

Especially since JB said Lee tried but didn't get as far...
JB needs to get that Casey is a liar is a liar is a liar. (if he doesn't know that already)

Do victims of sexual abuse usually tell boyfriends of less than two months they have been sexually abused??

I have not. My husband doesn't even know all the details of everything that's happened. When I feel like letting it go, I talk about as much detail as I am comfortable with.

There is a sense of shame and disgust I have, I don't want him to look at me differently and I certainly don't want pity from people. I also have trust issues and distance myself when details emerge.

TL said the secret was about PHYSICAL abuse, hitting NOT sexual abuse by GA, but did tell him about LA. She was laying the groundwork for defense, in my opinion.

TL said LA tried to feel her up on her chest, but no place else. Doesnt recall how old she said she was.

ICA says "LA tried to feel her up" "ON her chest" "No place else". "Don't know how old she was". Attempt was made, but it didn't happen.
Abuse with GA. "Hitting", All he can remember. TL took it as discipline. When did they happen. When she was a child.
no more informatio

Judge questioning TL

TL: he tried to feel her up
Judge: where?
TL: on her chest
Judge: how old?
TL: definitely in t past, not in t present

TL - recalls word hitting - definitely not 'sexual' abuse by GA

HHJP asking questions now - when did she tell you this June 30 - July 5, 2008
what did Lee do to her - "tried to feel her up" "her chest"
any place else - "no sir"
approx age - "can't recall"
recent - child of tender years - "past"

Are CA and GA in the Courtroom??

Guys did you catch that???
She alleged this right BEFORE he left NY. She was telling him this to solidify her relationship with him. She didn't want him going to NY. This was a total ploy on her part.

CJBP asking Tony about Lee abusing her. When, what did he do?

TL says she told him he attempted to feel her up. TL says she said it didn't happen.

I am sorry....But hearing HHJP say "feeling up" is comical to me. But I believe this whole story was a lie

what?! the JUDGE can ask questions???????? i didnt know THAT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand