2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says ICA says GA hit her.

(Also this is not taking the 30 seconds that JB estimated.)

TL was told the LA abuse story right before he went to NY. Now being asked to recall in detail what ICA said LA did - he tried to "feel her up". TL specifies "on her chest". Can't recall what ICA said was her age at the time. Asking was it recent? Or age twelve and blow. TL says definitely in the past. She didn't attach an age as to how old she was. Was LA successful in "feeling her up"? TL says ICA said it was not successful.

TL says ICA told her this information about Lee either before June 30 or after July 5, 2008.

Possibly. She's young and all that. But my guess is that she was just seeking sympathy and attention. Sociopaths are all about the poor pitiful me, I need sympathy, blah, blah, blah.

bbm
I totally agree.

HHJP: Did she say whether or not He successful at feeling her up?

TL: She said "it didn't happen!"

So... IMO ICA threw this out to guilt Tony into not going to NY. Poor me, I was abused and now I am upset.

They are proferring Tony to see if he can testify to support ICA's allegations of sexual abuse. This just backfired on the defense BIG TIME! They are trying to get out of having to put ICA on the stand to testify to the abuse. Profer means Tony can testify to heresay... not going to happen now.

Clarification, ICA told him that LA attempted to "feel her up", but did not actually do it....

Tears or almost tears from ICA. No real tears for Caylee but plenty for herself.

Good heavens, ICA is the most toxic, lying venomous individual I have ever come across......

Abuse! It didn't happen according to Tony!

Baez thwarted yet again!

An attempt to feel her up but ICA said it didn't happen - it didn't happen.
Just hitting from George. What did you take that to mean when she said hitting - oh my god the Anthony's are still there listening to that - oh my god!!!

TL - tells HHJP - lee was not successful
GA - hit ICA (TL took it as discipline)

camera flashed - GA and CA in courtroom

ICA NOT happy with his response = I think she finally got caught in one of her lies - she thinks she told Tony GA molested here....

HHJP asking TL questions. TL says ICA told him about abuse just before or after he went to NY. He recalls that LA tried to feel her up on her chest. No where else. He can't recall if she said what her age was. It was definitely in the past. She didn't attach an age. He couldn't recall anything else she said about it. ICA said it was an attempt - not successful. He is not aware of anything else happening.

Regarding GA abuse - he only remembers her saying hitting. He took that to mean discipline. He doesn't recall her saying anything else. This occurred as a child.

George hanging his head hearing TL say George hit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand