2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I bet casey is fuming, she won't be able to hang out with the 'Old Gang" tonight when they all get together after court today....

courtyassif.jpg

Iassen

Again, we hear about the typical normal happy Casey.

Iasson Donov on stand . . .Mr. G . . .he is 27, pharmaceutical recruiter to look for pharm executives . . has a Bach. in Poly Sci from UCF, first met KC 1/07 . .friends with her since . . she was dating friend Brandon Snow . . he introduced us . .saw her in 6/08 @ house . . .towards end of May, Buffalo Wild Wings. . . ID, Sean Daly, Brandon S, . . .Alehouse . . .kc typical kc, social/happy/talkative, no mention Caylee on that date . .not missing/kidnapped need help . . .

IIRC... Iassen lived in Sawgrass Apartments at one point. He's good friends with Brandon Snow, who IIRC again, Casey lied to and said she had a miscarriage.

They went to Buffalo Wild Wings and she never mentioned Caylee.
:This witness has good taste in where to get hot wings from:

Another nicely dressed, well spoken, and educated young man. The kind of young man I want my daughter to hook up with. Not right now mind you, but one day. Just think if ICA had lied a little less she could be dating one of these young men right now.

Saw her at Ale house end of June - she was normal
Saw her again July 2 - normal again

Who is this next guy? I don't recall him.

He was in the ICA circle of friends that attended the 'anything but clothes party'- she is pictured with him, wearing her flag outfit.

ID: "Typical Casey."

SA: What does that mean?

ID: happy, upbeat, talkative

I predict FG will introduce IM messages, and the DT will call a sidebar.

We are getting to the where when and how later, Baez! and I think it's insulting to the jury to keep asking the witnesses this question. The jury knows the relevance of KC's actions and behavior during and around the time of the crime.

I'm beginning to wonder if Baez even knows who these friends of KC's are. He is obviously not prepared for the questioning of them.

Just for everybody's info... ICA is back to being "paralegal Casey"

:eek::eek:

:waitasec:
I wonder if she is doing this now because her friends have been there testifying yesterday and today, and talking about their new jobs, new lives ...

I think this was the guy who was having girlfriend problems and Casey texted him that he needed a day at the beach with a hot girl, referring to herself, I'm paraphrasing.

Anyone else remember this?

IMO

Isn't Brandon Snow the one whom Casey claimed impregnated her in 2007? She supposedly lost the baby? I can't remember where I read that. I wonder if he'll get called to the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410