2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly,GA and CA have told different stories and embelleshed so much over the years ,both sides can impeach them.

One thing that I know realize...IMO Baez is a BULLY with a Chip on his shoulder IMO

Who appears more credible and without an agenda?

George or Baez?

Trust me the jury is able to see the same thing we are. :)

OMG my head is going to explode, the jury will not like you at all after this JB!

Ugh I have a sinking feeling in my stomach right now. I think JB may actually be succeeding in making GA look not credible.

Go HHJP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's trying to be sneaky he knows there are different photos.

BAM SLAM

This is not the same duct tape photo taken!!!!! BOOM JB is fumbling now.

JB tried to confuse photos and there are different duct tape photos. I recall one that GA stated he wouldn't have done that messy a job.

I'm busy at work today, but I'm listening and I have to say that I'm so proud of George for standing up for Caylee and telling the truth!!!

George insisting he was shown a different photo of a gas can in his 8/09 depo.

JA objected.

HHJBP - sidebar.

HHJP tells TELLS Baez that this image is not in evidence--trying to get him to offer it into evidence.

What does Baez do? Goes right on to his next question, and STILL DOES NOT offer to enter the image into evidence.

I am going to sit on my hands now, mods, because I have a lot I want to say and do not want to go to the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor