2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if I were on the jury right now, I'd be thinking, why the heck is JB spending so much time talking about duct tape on gas cans?

The more lies the Anthonys tell, the stronger is the defense drowning theory. This is the entire strategy of the defense.

Good for George, there IS another photo of the gas can with duct tape!

i am very proud of george in this moment for keeping his cool and being able to talk about the different pictures shown. I also remember a larger piece of duct tape. Nice try JB !

GA just put it back to JB

This is not the photo I was shown. This is not the piece of tape I am talking about on Aug.5th

as I see it the problem with the defense saying there was no duct tape on gas can and that means George Anthony put it there is that it shows me that Casey wanted her trunk to reek of gas to cover any other smell.

Exactly. That's how she was able to drive with the stench. She was smelling gas fumes. We don't store our gas in the garage because the can itself smells even when it's closed. I can't imagine driving in a car with a hole in the gas can.

IMO

Aha! George was talking about the second piece of tape - when the LE had the cans - I knew it!!!

Excatly and that was NOT the pic he was shown on Aug 5 2009 when he said he did not put the tape there...

This is like a "Who's on first?" defense team. I can not take it anymore. MOVE ON, JOSE!

GA trying to clarify that the photo JB is asking him to comment on in regards to his deposition is not the same photo he was shown during his deposition

this is confusing as all get out for me; I can't imagine how confused & bored the jurors are

PERFECT - I was looking for my granddaughter - WTH did I care about some GD gas cans (my own words)
GO GEORGE!

Exactly -- JB is just working the jury and nothing else. Trying to get GA to blow a gasket. GA should know this and take a deep breath, deep breath....

MOO

Mel

Baez doesn't know what the heck he is doing or saying. He is all confused and a mess!! I hope the prosecution can show that on rebuttal. He makes my blood pressure high he is so bad.

ICA learned how to make nasty faces from her attorney.

Haha - JB - may we approach? HHJBP - No.

images

I'm concerned about George coming across as overly defensive to jurors who are not steeped in this case.

All they've heard is that GA allegedly abused his daughter and then hid his dead granddaughter's body (or at least, was the last person seen with it). A combative George may well make them feel he's defensive over the abuse and body hiding.

At this rate, the trial will not last 6 to 8 weeks.
We're looking more at 6 to 8 months.

Or, years.

I don’t think I could deal with this very well. I tend to get up and walk away when I feel like someone is trying to beat me up

Anyone else just a bit disgusted that JB can spew lies during his opening statement and then turn around and try to call out GA for lying under oath?

Disgusted is the right word. He can slander anyone he wants and is protected and the legal profession thinks there's nothing wrong with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member