2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate JB's style of "questioning". I put that word in quotes because he hardly ever actually asks a question, but rather makes statements, and expects the witnesses to answer.

I think he watches too much Law & Order :crazy:

wow if GA is like this on the stand cannot imagine what CA will be like.. this is so hard to watch although I will continue because Im here for Caylee!

Anyone else just a bit disgusted that JB can spew lies during his opening statement and then turn around and try to call out GA for lying under oath?

Hmmm... Just thinking out loud, that when JB does this to Cindy - Um...oh the thought of it!

Aha! George was talking about the second piece of tape - when the LE had the cans - I knew it!!!

ut oh didn't GA admit at some other time that he put the tape on?

No, he reacted angrily that he put it on there, denied it vehemently,said he would never have put it on there in that sloppy way-he was still in ICA cover up mode then. Now he is tangled up in that and is getting angry with JB.
JB just trying to exploit those previous lies...

HA! George just slammed JB and now he needs a "moment"! This is the wrong gas can that he said he didn't put duct tape on! LMAO! Baez, you're done... go sit down!

GA be confusing though. In one breath he says he doesn't remember dates. THEN, when the pressure is on and he doesn't know how to answer or WANT to answer, he then ASKS for dates. Confusing!

I really, REALLY love your NG Bombshell, CementPond.

George, bring up that JB is using info that you and Cindy gave him to support ICA....and using it against you!! Down low and dirty!!

George was a cop. He has some experienced in dancing around and totally aggravating cheesy defense attorneys. prior to today we have seen him direct this skill at the SA's, but he seems to have swung it full bore onto JB.

Now the key question is how GA's little games with JB, vs JB's obnoxiousness with the witness is playing out in front of the jury? Which one is coming off looking better? While we here are loving what we are seeing GA do today I just hope it isn't seeming as evasive in such a way that might lend credence to JB's bogus molestation claims.

I really feel for GA right now with JB's weirdness and taunting, but GA isn't helping this situation with the dancing around (sorry to use your phrase, but it works!:)) the question and adding extra details to the answer. He needs to stop that, or else the jury might not like that too much. IMO

Keep your cool George. You'll get through this!

Go George go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member