2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the state ask on direct about the "secret"? Did KC ever tell you that she was physically abused by her parents? Did KC ever tell you that her father sexually abused her? Or, is this off limits to both sides? I hope this will be allowed to get the truth of what she actually said out to the jury.

From what I understand JB can't ask AL to talk about the "secret" because the SA didn't. JB can probably bring it up when the defense brings their case, but now they are limited to cross examination. Clear as mud, right?

He also seems hostille to me...just slightly...not giving up anything.

Beach or Chico, where is the link for the mIRC version for myself and others who may want to chat but the java link doesn't work for me for some reason? Chico walked me thorough last week as I can't do the java that is listed above, it just comes up blank for me, thanks!

For atthelake:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2426411&postcount=1"]The instructions for mirc are in this post[/ame]

If you have any trouble after that, I suggest sending chicoliving a PM and she can help you. :)

From what I understand JB can't ask AL to talk about the "secret" because the SA didn't. JB can probably bring it up when the defense brings their case, but now they are limited to cross examination. Clear as mud, right?

JB can't ask even on direct examination b/c it is hearsay and self serving. KC will have to testify is she wants it in evidence.

I'm already sick of the objecting from BOTH sides!!!:maddening:

Thread is moving MUCH slower today. Sort of relaxing. HaHa.

.TL was walking away from ICA while she poured the gas into her car and put the cans in the trunk..
Did I hear that correct..I also seem to remember that in his LE statement.

FG: things baez brought up. The gas cans, describe.

small hand gas cans

FG: when you were asked if they had duct tape, do you know? they may have but you don't know.

correct

FG: talked on the phone all the time?

yes

FG: after she moved in on the 16th didn't have to talk on phone she was there.

yes

FG: JB referenced a interview...

objection
continue

FG: JB asked you about your statement to LE and do you remember him referencing a certain page to you?

yes, he showed me the Amscot page.

FG: when you obtained the gas cans you went to her car

we grabbed the cans from my tail gate and walked over to the car

FG: what did you do?

handed them to casey and she put them in the car

FG: trunk open or closed?

closed

FG: smell gas?

yes

FG: strong?

just as if you poured at a gas station.

FG: defendant poured first?

yes

FG: what did with second can?

handing it to her and closeing my tailgate

FG: you are walking away from the car?

yes

FG: she is done putting second can in what are you doing?

I saw her walk back to her car. I was in front of her. I saw her open the trunk.

FG: your at the back of your car but the front of miss anthonys car

I walked to see if she is done, the edge I could see the rubbing lining truck, where the trunk meets and seals.

FG: could you see into the trunk?

no I could not see into the trunk.

TL says he could only see the edge of the trunk where the rubber seal is, NOT inside the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite