2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish GA would start crying. JB is mentioning "the smell" very cavalierly, as if it means nothing. GA needs to use that to his benefit. Start crying and say "Sir you are refering to a child; my beloved granddaughter. Please stop saying "the smell" in that tone, you are upsetting me".

:( :(

dwwbiu.jpg

Mike Galanos on HLN said he thinks Baez is scoring points for the jury with this line of questioning...... huh?????

Regardless of GA's answers, how does the constant stream of 3 out of 4 questions that JB asks being objected to and sustained play with the jury? and not just from this witness? Do juries pick up on things like the Prosecutors rarely have an objection sustained against them, and it is normally just a matter of rephrasing, while JB keeps getting nailed for out of bounds questions?

Geo, just tell him; Yes I was concerned. Because, here I am picking up a car that was in my daughters possession and she never called saying she was NOT or no longer in possession of it. And having not seen her or Caylee for sometime; this was causing me great concern.

That was my thought too. *no dead body* So he thought he was jumping to conclusions.

Absolutely. I can envision that that is how I would have reacted. No body, thank the Lord. I'll get to the bottom of this when I catch up with my daughter.

OMG
First day hubby has watched this with me and he thinks GA is skirting answers and hiding something..

I have to pull some reasoning out of him so maybe I can know why he is thinking all this

I think he is purposely being evasive by answering the exact questions he is being asked, and no more. When baez is not specific, George will not answer. He's playing with him. I think it's funny... and well deserved after 1)ICA has now accused him of abuse and 2) Baez is being a real arse to him. His tone makes me sick.

ETA: Funny isn't the right word...More like deserving. (Baez deserves it.)

Okay Folks..I have NEVER posted these words before....so here it goes..hope my computer doesn't blow up..
.........I can't wait for Cindy to get on the witness stand

I think I need a Thwartcake...:cupcake:

I hesitate to say this but, the jury will not like the fact that a former LE detective did not call the police about the stinky car either.

I disagree because at that moment he was thinking like that. He was a distraught and frightened parent/papa.

It is so irritating to me that every time there is a sidebar CM dashes up there with JB. You see one person do it for the SA for the majority of the time.

Apologies people, I just had to vent. I really haven't seen this sort of behaviour in the trials I have viewed before. I have seen big cases before as well.

Well, GA is driving me crazy. Note that I don't particularly like any member of this family (or the defense team), from the git-go.

Why in the world can't GA answer a straightforward question in a straightforward manner?

I don't care whose side GA is on, why can't he just answer a question when asked, since he wants justice for Caylee, too.

Is it ok to express this?

I'm guessing it's because he feels he is being attacked, and is feeling defensive.

I am trying so hard not to say how angry I am at the way the Victim's grandfather is being treated by this "lawyer"

GA lied to protect kc before about the smell and now he can't back track and say he was only trying to protect his daughter...so sad

If the defense is attempting to show that GA already knew that it had been Caylee in the trunk and that is why he is "distancing himself" and/or not wanting to touch "evidence" and/or didn't report it to the police.....then why isn't there any evidence of chlorine in the trunk. If she drown in the pool and was placed in the trunk...wouldn't there be evidence of chlorine?

This is really making me nervous. My jaw hurts from clinching it so tight. JB really seems to be crossing the line. Maybe this is how court really is, I don't know. Prayers for GA just keep it real George. Just tell the truth. Be careful.

How can JB's fellow attorneys allow him to rattle on like he is doing. He is making a mockery out of the whole team. Are they all incompetent like him?

Well hell JB, since you've fully aknowledged and established that there was decomp smell in the car, there isn't any reason to cross Dr Vass right?

JB will fully confuse the jury if he turns around and argues that there was no decomp in the car.

None of the DT story makes sense. If GA was involved in a cover up how did Caylee's body end up in Casey's trunk? That's Casey's crap.

He didn"t know there was a freakin crime. He thought the smell was the garbage after they discovered it. Originally he thought it was human but when the dude found the garbage he thought the smell was garbage........uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.... Omg please help me through this trial.. Please help me through this trial. I really want to see justice for caylee please help me through this trial................1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 exhale

I doubt George ever truly thought that smell was anything but exactly what it was: decomposition.

Sheesh, didn't GA's attorney tak to him about his testimony? If he didn't, he should have.
just answer the questions and get off the stand.

Cindy took over like she always did when it came to matters of ICA. She wore the pants. How I wish GA would have just put his foot down and called police right away.. that didn't happen. Now he's paying for it with this abuse from JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand