2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Brighthouse is doing it up right for the jurors! They deserve it and I'm glad JP gave them a shout out.

I've always longed to be on sequestered jury in high profile case. No chance of that hanging around with you bums!

How does the judge know whether or not she was thinking of doing this? I can't believe he said that!

i can't believe that as well... i love, love, love HHJP but i think this comment was way out of line.... and imo, i think she was planning on killing her parents... i really hope that her all american girl look (almost threw-up when i wrote that, lol) isn't affecting him as well... ICA is pure evil!

BS! Goes to motive!

It doesnt go to motive unless Toni says he didnt want kids arround.

Caylee was arround and spent the night at other Boyfriends home. So really unless Tony goes agaisnt what he already said then it does not show motive It shows she was doing what she was supossed to be doing ,declining to see her bf and stayig with her child.

I wonder if that flurry of calls to the Anthony's on the 16th or 17th could have been a way to lure the Anthonys to the home where she could ultimately carry out her entire plan. Perhaps why she needed the shovel etc...?

He was a former detective and knows the distinct smell of death. That puts him in a different light than your average Joe. He knew a dead body had been in that car.

IMO

I appreciate that he was ex-LE.

But:

1. He was acting as a dad and a grandad at that time. He was not LE.

2. I feel that he was protecting ICA and CA that day.

As people on here have already said, he probably was suspicious, but did not want to believe that she had done anything as heinous as murder her daughter.

Also, as mentioned above CA called the shots in that house. She obviously let things slide with ICA over stolen $ etc. I don't thing that GA would have the confidence to contact LE without running it by CA first.

I get the feeling IMHO that he was used to CA confronting ICA about her wrong doings in the past and that if GA had called LE without her knowledge then CA would have gone ballistic.

I think he was hoping against hope that ICA had done nothing stupid and that he was waiting to see what ICA and then CA had to say about the matter.

OMG!!! I am watching on HLN and Richele Carey just said ".....Jose Baez just won a point(re: IMs) and he's smirking about it." LOL

Yet it's her death penalty murder trial...I just don't plain get it.....maybe that's a good thing!

Honestly, I don't think there should be ANY laughing in the court room, this is VERY VERY serious....a poor innocent little girl's life was taken....

I really find it disrespectful that that is even allowed. When they had the Sandra Cantu trial - it was VERY somber. I sure hope this isn't going to be ONE big joke!

LOOK at her smiling and laughing with the jury!!! OMG!!!!

I noticed that! HOW can she laugh after watching her father go through what he just went through??!! No matter what the reason I would have been a basket case! She sat and listened to it all with an icy stare. Does she hate him that much ?(from other things we have seen and heard she did not.....wish I could find that visit where she called him a "wonderful father") If she doesn't hate him then WHAT THE HECK is going on??? That word "ruse" that someone used in a post keeps coming back to haunt me, as much as I want to believe GA is on the "straight and narrow" now????????????????? (just thoughts)

What is the story about the snake...who takes another creature across the water on his back and when they get to the other side the snake bites the creature when he had said he would not...

and the creature asks, "why would you bite me?" And the snake says you knew I was a snake...

I have that all messed up but maybe someone else will get what I am talking about?

This is all in reference to what George and Cindy tried to do to save Casey is now coming back to them. Without judgement I am saying they waited too long and kept on protecting Casey. Once they realized she had something to do with Caylee, they should have co operated with LE.

Now they are the ones on tape yelling at the media about LE and how they were not following the tips to Nanny...and George is supposedly the one who disposed of Caylee's body.

This is nutso.

:blowkiss:

I think he drove the car home for the same reason that Cindy washed the clothes from the car and cleaned out the car somewhat,. They always tried to cover for Casey as their first impulse. That impulse is coming back to bite them in the butt.

You are soooo right.
They were so accustom to going into "Cover for Casey" mode that they didn't even need to speak a word to each other.
It was so automatic, they just went into 'cover mode', like instinct, methodical....one moving one way to wash out the car, the other going in another direction to get the stinky pants washed.
No words spoken about what to do, they just did it..... by this time it was an automatic reflex action for them..."Cover Up Casey's New Mess".

I am a little woried, I know there is much more evidence,,,but, I think there is a very good chance she is going to beat this. Just saying, if I was on the jury and had to go by only what they are hearing in court,,just not looking good.

Ya what about that part....she did have plans for her parents moo

The parents may have been her first choice but she decided Caylee was an easier target. Neck breaking? Chloroform? Household weapons? For who?

It doesnt go to motive unless Toni says he didnt want kids arround.

Caylee was arround and spent the night at other Boyfriends home. So really unless Tony goes agaisnt what he already said then it does not show motive It shows she was doing what she was supossed to be doing ,declining to see her bf and stay with her child.

Not motive, but "pre-planning" imo. It shows and relates to her methodical plans to get rid of her 'burden'(S). It would tie into the relevant computer searches and such that we have not see yet.

jmo

"only a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want and stay anytime you want"

This seems very relevant! I can't believe the judge doesn't see that.

Right?!? Not to mention she'd told others her parents were getting divorced and moving away. WHERE was she expecting them to be going? She had some sort of plan. VERY relevant! Let's not forget kc claiming GA had the stroke (possibly setting up a death scenario) and she'd stated CA had been hospitalized in a mental institution (possibly explaining her disappearance). I think HHJP needs to re-think the relevancy.

Tony has been the pop tart of the week.

He's probably thinking she was so NOT worth this.

IMO

Ha! Tony was a pop-tart from the get-go.

(Now grown-up, forced by circumstance if not personality. He has seen a higher power thanks to ICA)

I missed part of the afternoon and the very first part of the morning. Besides Simon, did anything productive actually come out of today's session?

I think he is just saying that the ones before June 16th can't come in. They'll go through the rest of the text messages. I don't think the June 10th messages are that important. We already have everyone and their mother saying Casey told them she was getting the house and her parents were getting a divorce.
Wonder why then JP didn't see the connection.

Do we know what dates GA & CA were out of town. (2days) GA has talked about.

It was the week before the tow yard letter was delivered wasn't it? Or the week of? George was saying that may have been why they didn't see it on the front door earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling