2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine we are going to see ICA crying a lot as she realizes:

1. it's not looking good, she's going to loose.
2. JB is in wayyyyy over his head.

I will add...
Lee will be testifying
Cindy will be testifying
Amy will be testifying
Jesse Grund will be testifying

Many people that are or were very close to her have yet to testify.

Casey is crying so you can feel sorry for her, because she does not want anyone else to say anything else they think about her. It's not just good things or bad things...she can hear who she is when they are talking...

INSession: is this a mental disorder? Or what? Opening statements is not evidence, he is just throwing these theories out there...the issue of RK how is he going to back that up?

Yeah, how?

This is the absolute worst I've seen her with the constant grooming, making sure more cleavage is showing, readjusting hair, shirt, repeat, repeat, make sure no mascara is on tissue, repeat, repeat, repeat. DS should tell her to STOP. She is more concerned about her looks than all the outlandish behavior she exhibited after Caylee died.

IMO

Your right, they should tell her to stop, they seem like the nervous movements of someone lying through their teeth and afraid she will be caught in the lie.

Mike Brooks saying to claim PTSD, kc will have to testify and it will come down to kc's credibility. . . .

No worries here, peeps!

He also said JB is just throwing stuff out there. Love it!

anyone else think her new outfit is because she might see Tony again today?

In addition - I think she's freaking out because Lee is coming up soon - of course there's always her little cameos on the videos...

She looks like she found the Holy Grail in that pink file...does she think she has solved the case or something? *sarcasm-in case it isn't recognized* :)

She has been whispering a lot in front of the jury while covering her mouth. It gives the impression they are plotting something (which they probably are). Either way, it looks bad.

IMO

CM needs to keep his paws off of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George said the day before yesterday he wanted to confront Casey about not working at Sports Authority but Cindy said no and he didn't. So maybe it was more Cindy than George who went along with her lying behavior.

OMG - JB objecting to video showing Casey buying beer. Saying it makes her look bad.

FG - Says she was at least 21! Nothing wrong with buying beer. :lol:

Gah, again...JB talking about the video of her purchasing beer/alcohol. Again, he says it is showing character.

JB doesn't want KC to be seen buying beer.

Stop, Jose. You're not getting no stinking mistrial.

Clearly over the last few days, JB has demonstrated through his actions in court that he is very much over his head with the trial proceedings. As I was watching him question GA yesterday he seemed like an amateur lawyer at the podium during cross examination. His line of questioning is at best nonlinear in logic and the wording is terrible. I doubt he has convinced the jury of anything thus far. JB also seems to be struggling with basic procedural processes in court. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we see the reigns being handed to someone else on the DT very soon (maybe CM?).

On some level I feel bad for ICA because she is the one heading for the needle if things don't start turning around soon. I think she is too small minded to understand that her lawyer is performing poorly on her behalf.

Most of us have been saying that for the last 3 years, but looky-see - he's still here.

ICA doesn't see is performing poorly because she likes having a <mod snip> that caters to her whims and pretends to believe every lie that comes out of her mouth.

I will add...
Lee will be testifying
Cindy will be testifying
Amy will be testifying
Jesse Grund will be testifying

Many people that are or were very close to her have yet to testify.

She has a special hate for Jesse.

Watch ICA when the jury comes in.....she was all smiley with them this morning.

I have to say this. All these insinuations that Casey lived in this far away world is just that. It isn't evidence and the jury is instructed not to take in anything else but the evidence. Jose is not a psychologist. He can not testify as one. I think the jury is eagerly anticipating an psychologist to come up there and testify on Casey's behalf and tell them what was going on with her... but they won't get that because there will be no expert psychologist testifying to Casey's state of mind. All these insinuations are going to fall flat as soon as the jury realizes that there is no evidence to back this claim up.

Jose should have just allowed Casey to be examined by the State and it could have been a battle of the experts. That would have been better than to throw out all these wild stories with nothing to back it up.

There will be no evidence presented to the jury that shows Casey was suffering from any kind of psychotic break or whatever else they are trying to say. We have a crisis counselor on that jury that is probably waiting for this doctor to come up and testify on Casey's behalf, but it won't happen.

There is no evidence. The jury can not even consider it if there is no evidence! They are to only make their decision based on the evidence in this case.

watching a hocky game tonight, they see the truth by now :) I hope anyway!!!

OMG, she bought beer........in the scope of things????????????????

Heh, good point mr. george. She's 21. Nothin' wrong with beer.

Mr. George sys she was 21 should be no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member