2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to those who say/post what people are doing in court. When I am typing I can't see that stuff. :blowkiss:

Is it OK to mention that she IS grooming? Because I think that is highly relevant as it seems to indicate she is nervous. For example I think she really did not want these videos to come in.

Yes, as long as it is done and not spiced with a cup of snark. ;)

I agree it is relevant to her demeanor.

Thanks for letting me clarify. :)

She got quite a load of stuff there..I never noticed it was so much food before

Question on point: So can the SA not bring up the theft and charges using Amy's money if they have Amy on the stand?

And if not, why not? Legal heads?

Wow I bet the jury is wondering how a girl with no job can PAY for all this stuff ... She sure did shop like mad once Caylee was gone.

Got to wonder what the jurors are thinking. They probably have no idea why they are watching these.

I`m afraid so. The defense already admitted Caylee was dead and if they can`t bring up that it was stolen money that she shopped with, I don`t get this. They should at least stipulate that she had no job, no income.

Edit. They: SA

I'm certain the jury is not missing the fact that there were different Target locations either.

Target July 10th video.

I think this is where she buys the push up bra as (NG) calls it.

Love how they are showing the jury Casey out there shopping like crazy. If she didn't work... how was she able to get money to do all this shopping?? Don't think the jury isn't wondering the same thing.

Wasn't her car abandoned at the Amscot and Caylee "dumped" at this point? She was using Amy's car if I remember correctly?

JB just spoke out...something about previous objections..HHJP said noted

Here's all the lingerie and the infamous white sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove