2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying with a check. Why wasn't this defense used on her check fraud case? That she was abused? Hum?

Wow she had a good day at Targe' - Does Amy know she financed ICA's new wardrobe??

How she can sit there and not be totally disgraced by her actions amazes me. I would be cringing right about now........................

I don't get it either. I would also be embarrassed to hear all my lies repeated in court.

Lots of cute clothes for ICA - nothing for Caylee and side of fraud

per big aha moment, Caylee was already dead. Tragic drowning accident. ICA in denial. Apparently in denial about not just the death of her child but about ever having one in the first place.

I`m afraid so. The defense already admitted Caylee was dead and if they can`t bring up that it was stolen money that she shopped with, I don`t get this. They should at least stipulate that she had no job, no income.

Edit. They: SA

What I'm thinking is - reference back to opening statements by LB. She said that Cindy found some of Amy's papers in KC's car. I wonder what she found and because that was all inventoried (presumably) and/or is in an affidavit from Cindy, it can be introduced that way.

I think that is probably more relevant than even the shopping. Has it been documented that during none of these shopping trips was anything purchased for a child?

Yes, LE has all the receipts and there is NOTHING for a child on any of them.

This is supposedly less than a month after Caylee drowned and she is buying clothes, bra, etc.

IF my child had drowned I would not care if I were naked and id probably still be in bed mouring my child's loss

So sad

I missed a bit. Is someone testifying or is the SA just entering evidence videos?

What id did she use to pay with check? I saw her hand girl something but not sure what?
iirc it was ICAs id. I'd have to go back and bump that thread up during a recess break if no one else does it before I get to it. It's a great thread.

I think that is probably more relevant than even the shopping. Has it been documented that during none of these shopping trips was anything purchased for a child?

Nothing purchased for a child.
Clothes for ICA, accessories for ICA, food/grocery items for ICA and the boys back at TL's apartment.

Showing video after video of ICA shopping all over town has great impact, IMHO.

I'm confused, they're showing all these shopping vids but they can't say that she was shopping with stolen money/checks/cc?? why not? Can they atleast mention the fact that she did not have a job but was purchasing these things? I'm sure they'll bring up the fact that she did not buy anything for her child?

Same day, different Target, more money stolen from her friend Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove