2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Halli welcome! I just think CA is an alpha female - she is very domineering and controlling; she's made sure that George stayed backed off from Casey - CA was worried about Casey using Caylee against her which led to her idiotic ability to believe the massive lies; she is also they type of person who will do whatever it takes to put on the facade of having the perfect little family. That makes her hell to live with, hell to have as a mother or wife, but I don't think it rises to a level of abuse. Perpetuating dysfunction is common in some families, but it's not criminal.

None of them have any good excuses imo.

I'm totally new to this trial. I have limited time to watch the trial on TV or to read and research it on-line. From the brief glimpses I've witnessed of Cindy, she appears very volatile and prone to histrionics. I wonder if she has inflicted emotional and verbal abuse on not just her daughter (Casey), but her entire family? When George was walking with Simon Birch to retrieve Casey's car from impound, I found it amazing that he was apologizing to this stranger for his wife's behavior. When Casey was talking to her brother and said (may not be quoting this word for word), "Perhaps because I am a spiteful b****;" I wondered if perhaps she wasn't simply repeating what Cindy had just accused her of?

Interesting thought.

I believe that part of CA's meltdown was not only for Caylee, but perhaps her own realization that not only was Caylee gone, murdered, but that her own dear KC was the one who took her away. Behind closed doors, CA was a controlling, demanding woman, especially with KC, but that does not erase the love she had for Caylee. KC killing Caylee was the ultimate defiant move by KC. Cindy finally realized KC wanted to hurt her and she did.
Remember, CA and GA have been privy to all of the evidence that has come out during the investigation, and this includes KC's air of confidence when something was discovered at JBP, versus her meltdown when Caylee was actually found just 15 houses away. IMO, CA has finally admitted to herself that her own daughter, her own flesh and blood is a vindictive, cold-blooded, selfish murderer. And this, on top of losing Caylee, is the final straw. Maybe.

IMHO, it was a reality check, however, as much as I feel for her and George, it has been my experience that they(or at least Cindy), will soon begin drinking the cool-aid again.

It is so sad.

IMHO, it was a reality check, however, as much as I feel for her and George, it has been my experience that they(or at least Cindy), will soon begin drinking the cool-aid again.

It is so sad.

I agree. I would very very surprised, shocked even, if CA and GA haven't convinced themselves that Caylee's death was an accident "that snowballed" as GA said.

One of my favorite moments on the jail videos is Cindy leaning in very intensely and Casey on the phone with her, Cindy says "Land O Lakes" (or something like that, just the name of a place) and Casey says "Ya?????" (like, what about it??) and Cindy says "Should I look there?" and Casey blows a gasket! "MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OMG why not blurt out NO don't look there Mom she is dead already stop asking me where she is!!! Check the pet cemetery

(Poor Cindy... she was just trying to find the baby girl)

Anyone notice this? The other day when CA was asked to assess ICA's figure for "bloating"...they had ICA stand up and CA, who hadn't talked to her own daughter for over 3 years, directed ICA, with her finger, to turn around and ICA immediately complied.

I couldn't get over this. Here is a daughter still very compliant with her mother, after 3 YEARS of not living with her. Despite Jose's control over her.

This is a young lady who so was wanted her mother's love (which she had) and so was envious of her mother's love toward Caylee.

This is not about George and sexual abuse/incest. This is about Cindy and Casey. So clear. Not jealousy. But deadly ENVY.

CA and KC have the most bizarre relationship I've ever witnessed. And, imo, it didn't just begin 3 years ago. They play lots of mental games with each other and those around them - they play each other and off of each other - they use a million words that mean nothing - they pretend to be listening to each other but nothing is being said. It's a dance of insanity, seems to me.

So, was CA's testimony designed to cause KC distress or to help her? I have absolutely no idea. Of one thing I'm certain - CA knew Caylee was dead when she found the car and she knew KC had something to do with it. This entire saga could have been over long ago had CA not been so determined to continue the crazy KC dance. All MOO.

When she looked inside the car she found Caylee's doll and backpack. In that moment she must have known she wouldn't go the babysitter without them.

It's not Cindy's fault she couldn't believe it. I couldn't if it were my daughter or son, whom I love more than anything in the world. I wouldn't even entertain the thought.

Cindy did everything to the best of her ability.

CA and KC have the most bizarre relationship I've ever witnessed. And, imo, it didn't just begin 3 years ago. They play lots of mental games with each other and those around them - they play each other and off of each other - they use a million words that mean nothing - they pretend to be listening to each other but nothing is being said. It's a dance of insanity, seems to me.

So, was CA's testimony designed to cause KC distress or to help her? I have absolutely no idea. Of one thing I'm certain - CA knew Caylee was dead when she found the car and she knew KC had something to do with it. This entire saga could have been over long ago had CA not been so determined to continue the crazy KC dance. All MOO.

:goodpost:

I too found Cindy's "breakdown" to be "off". I think she may be well versed in histrionic breakdowns. I've seen very similar performances by a woman I used to be related to through marriage. Not on a witness stand in court. But, no matter where, very, very similar behavior. Oh, and she also would have "seizures" sometimes.

In any case, I'm not rushing into the "Support George and Cindy" thread just yet.
I think I'll wait to see how things play out in the trial first.

It seems strange to me that cooked hamburger (only half of a burger) could put off that kind of smell. I could understand it more if it was not cooked.

My kids have left things like that in my car and it has smelled a little bad but not dry heave inducing.

I'm trying to stay within TOS and should :eek:fftobed:
So I'll skip my vast experience with burgers and fries hiding out in crevices in my car (7 kids, in the south ,in heat and humidity) and just say I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU : )

I'm totally new to this trial. I have limited time to watch the trial on TV or to read and research it on-line. From the brief glimpses I've witnessed of Cindy, she appears very volatile and prone to histrionics. I wonder if she has inflicted emotional and verbal abuse on not just her daughter (Casey), but her entire family? When George was walking with Simon Birch to retrieve Casey's car from impound, I found it amazing that he was apologizing to this stranger for his wife's behavior. When Casey was talking to her brother and said (may not be quoting this word for word), "Perhaps because I am a spiteful b****;" I wondered if perhaps she wasn't simply repeating what Cindy had just accused her of?

:welcome:

Actually there was not any pizza or meat

Thank you.

I don't want to get in trouble for replying to an old topic but the discussion thread for today was locked and I'm new so I started looking around. This discussion about rotting pizza just burns me up for a lot of reasons, more than it should really, lol.

I'm gonna go one further in this debate.
I worked for a pizza place. The ingredients are SO overprocessed, we joke that they look like rat pellets or kibble, or whatever. They are so full of preservatives, IMO it would be damn near impossible for that stuff to smell like a dead body. Think about it. You have beef or chicken or pork, half or entirely cooked, soaked in preservatives and spiced. Comparing it to a dead body is insane.

Also, as a mom, more than once I have had to pull food out from under a seat, after running my kids to speech therapy or physical therapy, and having to stop and get something on the way. And yes, it laid there for months. Why? BECAUSE IT HAD NO SMELL.

The cheese shriveled up and became the texture thin crispy cardboard. The meat had also shriveled and hardened to something much smaller. The dough had dried out and become like some kind of plywood that you could bang against something and it would make a thunk. It all just dehydrated and shriveled up. The same with chicken nuggets, and half a cheeseburger. All things I've pulled out of my car, after sitting in the hot florida sun.

If the meat from the burger in YOUR car smelled like that, I'd be very concerned. I'd think the meat would be half cooked to produce a smell like a dead body, and I'd NEVER eat in that place again. I'd also be on the phone with the health department wanting to know what goes into the food there, and demand they look into cleaning, cooking and storage practices in that place.
I don't want to offend, but I'd be really worried if my child ate something that came from that place, and it smelled like that later. It's frightening to think a child could eat something half cooked or perhaps gone sour before cooking.

(though...once I left RAW CHICKEN from the butcher in my car over a three day weekend in middle of summer. Florida summer. THAT smelled absolutely abominable, and very similar to other dead animals I came across after hurricane season.)

Thank you Farrahrani! Most of the food is so full of preservatives it will never rot and give off odor. Maggots also will not touch over-processed foods either. My friend Trav kept a pizza (weird guy) in a box under his bed as a joke for about 10 years and it just shriveled and smelled of mold.

Even hamburger meat from the grocery store doesn't smell like decomp when it goes bad because the processing into packaging injects preservative under the plastic wrap.

I hate to also say it but, when having our septic system cleaned the guy doing told us that a lot of the waste has so many preservatives it will not decompose as it should...icky!

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2008/09/12-year-old-mcdonalds-hamburger-still-looking-good.html
12 year old Mcdonald's hamburger still looking good!

I think the point here is that the smell of a dead human body is different from a hamburger or whatever. I guess, and I hope none of us do, we'll have to smell human decomp. Supposedly, It's different from any other smell by those who've smelled it

Cindy seemed fine Friday. Funny that all of the testimony about decomp in the Pontiac didn't cause her to break down.
My guess is that only happens when she's on the stand. :crazy:

Was CA asked about the loads of phone calls made to her from Casey on June 16th on the witness stand? I don't recall.

Garbage is garbage and decomp is decomp. Our family went on a camping trip once, got caught in flooding, had to leave our truck full of food for the weekend, and cross a stream holding hands. We'd come in two cars so luckily we weren't stranded. However our Suburban was stranded for a week on private property until we could get back to pick it up. Never in my life have I smelled garbage that wreaked as much as that truck. It had to be driven with the windows down until we could find a place to dump the contents because the stench was so awful.

That said, it is a wholly different stench than decomp, and could never be confused as such. I don't believe for a second that CA could ever be confused about what was or wasn't the smell of decomp in the trunk of Casey's car. She knew that smell, and that is exactly why she made the statement she made in the 911 call about the car smelling like a dead body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back