2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something is still hinky. Not more than 4 weeks ago I sat near CA and she disagreed
with every piece of evidence the prosecution presented. CA has known for years ICA wasn't where she said she was. Ca wrote cutesie notes to ICA and filled her jail acct with money. Has CA given up on ICA so quickly? Based on past CA behavior, you would think CA would be on the news blaming JB and CM for their opening statement. Do you think ICA wrote to CA saying just wait til you hear the opening statement I wrote myself- it will get me off! The only way I can reconcile CA changed behavior would be ICA admitting something like that. We've seen CA for three years now and this is just not like her. Was she threatened jail time for her nanny lies? Is she mad cause JB admitted there was no nanny. Can she really care so much for GA after his philandering, gambling, etc. that she would give up on her precious princess? Something is hinky. We all thought GA and CA were on the verge of a divorce. These people are all coo coo.

Actually I think it was the other way around. I think ICA assured her DT that CA would for sure go for this new set of lies. iCA was so sure of the hold she had on her mother.

Luckily so far, Caylees hold has been stronger. And I hope that continues.

Casey not only accused Cindy's husband of sexual abuse she accused Cindy's son too. One would be enough but her son too!

Sorry, for maybe being completely off topic. When the prosecutor asked CA about Caylee's verbal skills.
I was stunned when CA said something to the effect that "You learn how to figure out what your child is saying."
I bet the battles over that little girl in that house was something to behold. who was the mother in this poor child's life?

In her defense CA did follow that up by saying Caylee has always lived with her..Maybe she got the drift right away how it came off & knew she better correct herself? I dunno but I do know many ppl who grew up with their grandparents & they will say it was like having 2 sets of parents..IOW! I don't think in a situation like this it's that uncommon for there to be "battles" & for the child to end up being very confused.

Something is still hinky. Not more than 4 weeks ago I sat near CA and she disagreed
with every piece of evidence the prosecution presented. CA has known for years ICA wasn't where she said she was. Ca wrote cutesie notes to ICA and filled her jail acct with money. Has CA given up on ICA so quickly? Based on past CA behavior, you would think CA would be on the news blaming JB and CM for their opening statement. Do you think ICA wrote to CA saying just wait til you hear the opening statement I wrote myself- it will get me off! The only way I can reconcile CA changed behavior would be ICA admitting something like that. We've seen CA for three years now and this is just not like her. Was she threatened jail time for her nanny lies? Is she mad cause JB admitted there was no nanny. Can she really care so much for GA after his philandering, gambling, etc. that she would give up on her precious princess? Something is hinky. We all thought GA and CA were on the verge of a divorce. These people are all coo coo.

There is one thing CA holds more dear than Casey-PRIDE.
And hers has been wounded to the core. If there was a shred left of the perfect family CA wanted to present to the world, it's now gone and when KC (via JB) admitted that Caylee was dead in open court, CA realized she's looked like a complete fool.
Now what KC better do is learn to kiss CA's rear end and good...cause CA's victim impact statement could make or break a death penalty sentence in this case.

IMHO this is a very troubled young woman, the D/T knows this in having to deal with her for the past three years, WHY OH WHY won't JB/CM talk to this young woman,and make her take a deal and go to prison and get the help that she truly needs. They at this point are using her to build careers (in the case of JB) they really should do the right thing and let her go,instead of trying to get her off and release her back out on the streets to possible harm someone else. It's just a shame :twocents:

IMO, That's really sad.
Sad? Yes, but more so incredibly dangerous and emotional damaging for those who, by choice or blood relation, are in relationship with someone displaying Cluster B disordered behaviors (ie. antisocial, borderline, histronic, and/or narcissistic personality disorder). Nature and nurture are the most common components of these types of mental health disorders. Manipulative charm is their signature. Casey has held this family hostage for years.......

AMYSMOM

I was talking to my husband telling him that CA referred to Caylee as her child. so I missed her follow up. I was thinking that might have been one thing ICA was really ticked off about also and contributed to her outburst even though she didn't mention it in her ranting.

We've seen CA for three years now and this is just not like her. Was she threatened jail time for her nanny lies? Is she mad cause JB admitted there was no nanny. Can she really care so much for GA after his philandering, gambling, etc. that she would give up on her precious princess? Something is hinky. We all thought GA and CA were on the verge of a divorce. These people are all coo coo.

sbm

My guess is the As have immunity..If not, I don't think they're concerned with jail time at this moment.

The other day the As walked into the courtroom holding hands..Today GA hugged his wife when she came off the stand..I'm wondering if they've been going to 'marriage counseling' cos it certainly seems like they've become a lot closer..Or it could be that they're finally a 'united front' since finding out their daughter has decided to throw them both under the bus to save herself..And this after almost 3 yrs of refusing to just look in their direction..

Whatever the reason, it seems genuine & not just a show..It's hard for me to bash a couple that have been thru the worst of times (not just this) & come out stronger then ever before..More often then not it ends up just the opposite.

eta..If they're 'scamming' me (end up getting divorced right after the trial?) I'm gonna be so pissed! LOL!!

AMYSMOM

I was talking to my husband telling him that CA referred to Caylee as her child. so I missed her follow up. I was thinking that might have been one thing ICA was really ticked off about also and contributed to her outburst even though she didn't mention it in her ranting.

I don't rule that out at all cos ICA has told ppl this has been a MAJOR problem for her..One time in particular was at her 2nd B-Day party when CA helped her open her presents..GA & LA told LE that ICA has never forgiven her mother for holding Caylee first (before she did) after she was born but IIRC that was because the doctors were tending to ICA..At least that's GA's story.

We currently live under the same roof as my mother and my children call (And always have even when we did not live together) her "mama" and they call me "mommy". My children love her so extremely much, they do have a special bond but it has never once bothered me, not once. I think it takes a special kind of person to feel jealousy over this...insecurity is only the tip of the iceberg. JMO.

I read somewhere that the lawyers had planned a meeting with her right after court concluded. Which had me going "hmmmmmmmm....."

I think now would be a good time to talk a plea with the DA..The DT has to know today was a total lost!! I can not believe this DT thinks their story is going to fly with this jury!!

That major fit ,IMO,shows how ICA starts to "live" (almost believe) her own lies. She becomes indignant when she is not believed,even when she is lying.
She really gets into her own stories.I think when she was telling AH she was getting her parents house and Amy could be her roomate,she was actually excited and enjoyed the plans.She knew full well it was not true.
I don't think ICA is delusional.She knows she's lying,but she enjoys the roles she creates. Mostly she enjoys the attention.
That's why Caylee was killed,IMO. She took attention away from ICA and she beginning to talk and could TELL ON ICA.

BBM

In JBs opening statement, he says that Caylee died on June 16, 2008, and that Casey was there when it happened.

For almost 3 years Cindy has held out the hope that her daughter knew nothing of Caylee's death, that maybe, just maybe, someone else killed precious Caylee.

So now she finds out not only did Casey know Caylee was dead on June 16, but is blaming her father for disposing of the body, and accusing him of sexually abusing her from the time she was eight year old. This is the official courtroom opening statement from Casey's lawyer - straight from her daughter's mouth. That's what the lawyer works with - what his client, in this case, Casey says.

So, yes, it may have been a very quick change, since Casey is admitting that she lied about knowing Caylee was dead.

Also, remember, Casey has refused to see any of her family since the last time she was taken to jail - approx. 2 1/2 years. Does that sound like an innocent, loving daughter? Not to me.

And, yes, people have marital problems, and they do decide to stay together and work things out. It happens quite often. All we really have is speculation that they were near a divorce, anyway.

MOO.

I agree with everything you wrote!
And I am still anticipating Cindy reverting back to the Cindy we know .... the combative, argumentative, fudging the truth, doberman on a lunge line Cindy .... she had a couple times today where the "old" Cindy peeked out but she quickly put that Cindy in check.

I think whatever they read in the psych evals on their daughter freaked them out, and is responsible for their 180 degree turn in attitude. I think they are now a family united against the "enemy" of mental illness which they believe their daughter suffers from.

BBM - Hello, Amil.....

I'm still reeling from CA's testimony and KC's outburst. Something is hinky! I kinda feel like I've been punked. moo

If you go to the 55 second mark the lady talking to ICA says "I know, you were right and I was wrong"

Wonder what that was about??

I think DS (the attorney) was attempting to calm down Casey in front of the cameras by placating her. I believe DS has known (or strongly suspected) for some time now that Casey is off her skids. (Not that she isn't fit to stand trial - she knows right from wrong.) Seems DS is one of the few who is able to (at least in part) soothe the savage beast. I don't believe she is 'comforting' her but attempting damage control, much like Andrea Lyon did when she held onto Casey's arm during the "Make him stop!" moment with JA.

Could she be talking about the (almost) three years of Caylee's life? Didn't we hear of her being upset before when Cindy acted like the mom? So Cindy today talking about how much she (Cindy) cared for Caylee upset ICA?

That major fit ,IMO,shows how ICA starts to "live" (almost believe) her own lies. She becomes indignant when she is not believed,even when she is lying.
She really gets into her own stories.I think when she was telling AH she was getting her parents house and Amy could be her roomate,she was actually excited and enjoyed the plans.She knew full well it was not true.
I don't think ICA is delusional.She knows she's lying,but she enjoys the roles she creates. Mostly she enjoys the attention.
That's why Caylee was killed,IMO. She took attention away from ICA and she beginning to talk and could TELL ON ICA.

Quoted for truth - today in the trial thread Quiche said it was like she was "playing Barbies". I will add that I believe why she killed (oh well) Caylee is that as her personal puppet or prop who could spread attention and accolades upon herself, Caylee became a liability. S O C I O P A T H.

Many of us said in 2008 that her plan was to "kill" her parents..How else was she supposed to get the house & move in with Amy H? It sure seemed as if this was a real plan (no BS!) she had in her mind & it does tie in with "neck breaking" & all the other stuff she looked up online..When I heard JP say that the other day I admit it blew me away! :eek:

At that time I don't think many thought she wanted to get rid of them cos she hated them that much or was that jealous of CA but more cos it would give her the freedom/life she was craving..The plan may have even included Caylee..That would not have surprised me at all.

Escalation. I think it's very possible that Casey had it in her mind to off her parents instead of/before/after Caylee's murder. She wanted everything her parents had amassed with no work and no hindrances to her partyin' good times. Caylee was first, imo, because she was easiest and infringed the most upon Casey's freedom. After today's meltdown during the break in Cindy's testimony, I really believe Casey could pose a threat to her parents if she were set free.

P.s. I wonder too if those pets that Casey buried in the pet cemetary where Caylee was found died of natural causes. Escalation. Maybe there were lots more early signs than we know about and things the Anthony's swept under the rug. Something sure makes them seem "just not right", deceptive and suspicious in their demeanors, imo...

Just speculating...

Proud of Cindy today; hope she stays on track....

Does anyone have a pic or clip of CA and GA embracing? The wftv video is on ICA the whole time who is watching this with disbelief!

No video of the hug, but a reporter from Orlando Channel 13 was in the courtroom and saw it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137902&page=2
mamatimeless said:
"When I was watching this coverage on local channel 13, their reporter from in the courtroom said that she didn't start this "fit" until Cindy walked by her to where the Anthony's attorney and George were sitting and then George hugged her and they walked out ... then the rage began. I'm seeing "she's going to protect HIM", "doing this to hurt me" and something about "3 years for nothing."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back