2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, for maybe being completely off topic. When the prosecutor asked CA about Caylee's verbal skills.
I was stunned when CA said something to the effect that "You learn how to figure out what your child is saying."
I bet the battles over that little girl in that house was something to behold. who was the mother in this poor child's life?

I haven't gone thru this thread yet and maybe someone posted this already but someone posted on a forum they are hard of hearing and this is what ICA said today:

she pointed out George and Cindy embracing as they walked out of the courtroom and said: "This is what hurts me. How could they do this to me? I have to be strong now. For three years, nothing. They get to be together every single day. She hasn't looked at me once, not one time. Yeah, sure they're together now, but they won't be together."
-------------------------------------

I think narsicist ICA thinks that Cindy should give up her life and her relationship with George for Casey and that Cindy should steamroll George under the bus for ICA. Let him take the rap and she can be Cindy's darling daughter again. I think Cindy stuck up for ICA all her life over objections of George many times in the past and I don't think ICA can stand that her mother chose her father over her and isn't going to lie to protect her now. Cindy knows that Casey is lying and has always lied and betrayed her. Casey is beside herself over this. She really is pure evil that girl. Cares about no one but herself. I sure hope the jury sees her like we do.

Hi,

No, ICA can accept visits anytime on visiting day. She's giving a log on who wants to visit her and then accepts or refuses. I would "think" she would be allowed to visit with her parents, just as wives/husbands and children are allowed to visit with inmates during their trials.

Just my opinion only.

Mel

i doubt they can since they are witnesses for the trial. afterwards sure.

EEEPPP! am not saying I believe this or anything...I AM NOT...and also with the crocodile tears of ICA (mostly she is just dabbing at the middle of her nose and stuff)...

1) Why not the tears after every testimony of GA?
2) ICA still feels like she can get something over on CA? And what was with the frantic attempt (by other people/ posters) by JB and ICA to get CA's attention the other day? And unsuccesfully?
3) And I bury this one...only because it was something not floated by me, I still don't feel comfortable posting. Because the third point, well, can be taken in a lot of ways...it was just pre-offered to me tonite, and then I went and researched it...I am not trying to be withholding. I don't know how this relates to this thread. Maybe I will find another one where three might come into place.

Can a defense atty just MAKE UP a story in an attempt to get his client off? I don't think so..I know they do with the SODDI defense but in that case they don't actually name the make-believe perp=totally diff scenario.

I wish I knew what the A's told Baez in that meeting 6 wks ago..You'd think it was "GO TO HELL"! I can't imagine anything other then that..If he didn't relay this info to his client & just went ahead with it he should be disbarred..No?

I saw a trial last month when the DT put someone on the stand and accused him of having the motive to murder the victim and no alibi. There were no facts to substantiate the accusations. So yeah I think they can name someone. The jury didn't buy anything the DT was selling and returned guilty of 1st degree murder.

sbm

A very logical conclusion by many even Judge Perry! I know he said the other day "why didn't she just kill her parents then"? but can't recall what made him say it..Anyone know? TIA!

Sorry if this has been said . . .I haven't finished the thread . . .but after seeing this tantrum . . I truly believe she wants to do so today! IMO

The great thing about eliciting all that crazy storytelling (hours worth of lie upon lie) is that one can become numb to the lies after awhile. Those of us who know all the tiny details from discovery and the media start to tune it out a bit, right? Amazingly, Cindy was going through every microscopic detail about every imaginary person in every made-up situation that it boggled the mind! CRAZYMAKING! All the while, here and there, LDB was getting admission after admission from Cindy and the nanosecond up to a point where Cindy was less than truthful in the past, LDB would go to the next thing. So, nothing was contentious and Cindy was lead nicely along down the garden path with no problems at all. LDB did not pause when she got the goods, she just kept going on as if it was nothing. Did Baez even notice the pool theory was totally blown today? We'll see when he gets his opportunity to cross on Tuesday.

Strangely enough, I don't think Casey was half as upset about Cindy saying she put the ladder away as other stupid things like Cindy bought the damn playhouse or that Cindy cried over seeing the bedding. What I saw, was Casey SEETHING when Cindy would cry (which was odd). That surely could have been seen by the jury.

bbm
I think you're right - the pool stuff concerned her but I'm not sure she was putting it together. Baez was though.

That's the word! Seething! ICA was absolutely seething that Cindy was crying - It was right about then that I thought OMG, Shirley was right, I do think Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee. The hate for Cindy radiated out of ICA's eyes - it was so disturbing and so sad.

ICA started rubbing her eyes, but there was nothing there, she couldn't make herself cry she was just too damn angry - she managed to squeeze out some tears later but much later.

I'm wondering if Casey and her defense caught the part when Cindy basically testified that Caylee was still alive at 4:00-ish the day of the 16th because Casey wanted to leave Caylee with her. So, the story about Caylee drowning in the pool (in the morning) is disproved because George was at work by 4:00-ish that afternoon. Casey had a very, very bad day today. I am so happy she worked herself up and I hope she goes through this the entire trial. Funny how she can dish it out, but can't take it.

I hope the jury is taking good notes. Can they request transcripts of all the testimony??

Oh please point me in the direction of a video with this testimony...pretty please.

It got her going because Cindy wasn't making any eye contact with her today, coupled that with the fact that Cindy usually acts like one of her Yorkies when it comes to Casey. Cindy tries to get her attention, mouths love yous and figuratively wags her tail. Today, she was not looking at Casey and then upon leaving the stand promptly hugged George. Since the world revolves around Casey (in her mind), that act was an act of defiance. She's doing this to hurt me! She's going to side with Dad! She did not fall on her sword and claim to leave the ladder down! What happened to my puppet strings?

Yes, I'm curious as to what witness JB is going to bring on the stand that states someone left the ladder up (ie, someone has been swimming in my pool). My guess is no-one.

The ONLY thing I can imagine is that ICA put the ladder up, let Caylee Marie enter the pool unsupervised, then said "oops" - and then put her body in the woods - hoping no one would notice, and started the kidnapping story. IMHO George had nothing to do with it.

MOO

Mel

Do you guys think it was seeing CA go off with GA in an embrace that set her off, like was reported earlier today? If so, why did that get her going?

IMO that is what set her off
CA hugged GA and "sided" with him like she has always done. Re: abuse.
Not that she sided with Caylee or thinks ICA is guilty of murder. In her mind CA doesn't believe that abuse and that trumps Caylee's death.Yep it's all about KC! Caylee who?
And who can blame CA now?

I only read the first page . . . gotta run . . .quick thought in my brain . . .KC only cries for herself AND the only moments she has even looked as if she might shed an actual tear was when people described Caylee's Accomplishments!!! Not the qualities of just little Caylee . . .(I still don't know much about her from testimony . . .fwiw) I am going to watch when she tears up for Caylee or when people are talking about this child ...only Accomplishments ...only what Caylee can do . . . not "who she is!" a reflection of kc's ego . . . what she taught her daughter to do ...all credit to kc . . not credit to Caylee. . . her own little spirit is missing in this whole testimony so far. It is truly missing from all of thefamily and friends . . .I only know her little spirit from the home videos ....my own take ...I could describe this sweet little soul ...have not heard anyone involved in the case do that yet....

wenwe4, ITA re Casey but watch Cindy again as she breaks down over identifying Caylee's crib in the visual, and tearfully describes the play backyard she and George lovingly provided for Caylee (which really chapped Ms Casey.) I saw Caylee's sweet little soul right there, wrapped up in Cindy's broken Grandma's heart. This grandma cried a river today after viewing that. But I do know what you're saying. I trust we will find closure when a victim statement is read by whomever. It might just may be Cindy, George or Lee. There won't be a dry eye around, I think.

i doubt they can since they are witnesses for the trial. afterwards sure.

Since all visits are recorded, they can visit all they want :) Thus the reason CA wanted to visit on Mothers Day, and was refused by ICA. I'm sure the prosecution would welcome any visits at this point in time! If you look at the jail site, they do not prohibit visits while a defendant is on trial. If you can find otherwise, please let me know. Thanks.!

MOO

Mel

All visits to inmates in the Orange County Jail by the public are via video visitation. For professional visits by law enforcement officers, attorneys, etc., please contact the jail facility in which the inmate is located.

ETA: do you remember how many visits Misty Croslin rec'd before sentencing - amazing! I can name many many other case, but would have to look -- and quite frankly I'm tired :)

Something is still hinky. Not more than 4 weeks ago I sat near CA and she disagreed
with every piece of evidence the prosecution presented. CA has known for years ICA wasn't where she said she was. Ca wrote cutesie notes to ICA and filled her jail acct with money. Has CA given up on ICA so quickly? Based on past CA behavior, you would think CA would be on the news blaming JB and CM for their opening statement. Do you think ICA wrote to CA saying just wait til you hear the opening statement I wrote myself- it will get me off! The only way I can reconcile CA changed behavior would be ICA admitting something like that. We've seen CA for three years now and this is just not like her. Was she threatened jail time for her nanny lies? Is she mad cause JB admitted there was no nanny. Can she really care so much for GA after his philandering, gambling, etc. that she would give up on her precious princess? Something is hinky. We all thought GA and CA were on the verge of a divorce. These people are all coo coo.

Sorry if this has been said . . .I haven't finished the thread . . .but after seeing this tantrum . . I truly believe she wants to do so today! IMO

Many of us said in 2008 that her plan was to "kill" her parents..How else was she supposed to get the house & move in with Amy H? It sure seemed as if this was a real plan (no BS!) she had in her mind & it does tie in with "neck breaking" & all the other stuff she looked up online..When I heard JP say that the other day I admit it blew me away! :eek:

At that time I don't think many thought she wanted to get rid of them cos she hated them that much or was that jealous of CA but more cos it would give her the freedom/life she was craving..The plan may have even included Caylee..That would not have surprised me at all.

Since all visits are recorded, they can visit all they want :) Thus the reason CA wanted to visit on Mothers Day, and was refused by ICA. I'm sure the prosecution would welcome any visits at this point in time! If you look at the jail site, they do not prohibit visits while a defendant is on trial. If you can find otherwise, please let me know. Thanks.!

MOO

Mel

All visits to inmates in the Orange County Jail by the public are via video visitation. For professional visits by law enforcement officers, attorneys, etc., please contact the jail facility in which the inmate is located.

ETA: do you remember how many visits Misty Croslin rec'd before sentencing - amazing! I can name many many other case, but would have to look -- and quite frankly I'm tired :)

interesting, either way i doubt they will be seeing little miss ica, lol.

IMO, we learened a great deal about te power dynamics in that family through the email exchanges between Cindy and her brother:
Refernced here :
http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

and in detail here:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_R_PleseaEmails.htm

Casey has always been the manipulator, the power player. I just do not see her as some zombie from parental abuse of any kind. She has found a way to get everything she wants without working, without responsibility, without one thought for anyone else. Cindy's family has seen her spoil this girl for years.

If she had even hinted at abuse to Cindy...George would not only have been out of the house but in jail. But it suited Casey to have them both there to play off each other...to con and collect from. Daddy to clean her car every weekend. To run her errands. Grandma to rip off with bad checks. And Mom who would ALWAYS take her side.

If Caylee had drowned, Casey could have just told them anything and in days Cindy would be blaming the pool manufacturer. But Cindy would not forgive that precious little face wrapped in duct tape, reeking of chloroform. So Casey needed Caylee to be in that swamp...until enough time had passed for a story she COULD pass off.

Reading these emails again...THAT is a real picture of the real family dynamic. Rick Pleesa doesn't have to guess. He and his parents have seen Caylee bloom into a monster before their very eyes.

This is no powerless abused child. This is THE power player of that family...who became the chief abuser.

BBM - I can't remember where I read this, possibly Cindy's mom's email, but Cindy wanted a divorce several years ago and consulted with a divorce attorney. She was told GA would get half of the house and most likely spousal support.

She didn't push for the divorce after she found out how hard it would hit her financially. If ICA accused GA of sexual abuse, I think Cindy would have used that reason to divorce George. Perhaps that would have prevented GA from getting half the house and spousal support for the rest of his life. This is just a theory of mine--I don't have proof.

IMO

sbm

Some of the th's don't believe LA will be asked about the "molestation"..That he can't be which I don't understand at all..If it's true he won't be able to even try to clear his name that should make him beyond furious..I can't fathom he won't take it out on the one (ICA) who's to blame for ruining his reputation!

They may not need for him to now. It's pretty obvious Casey has 0% credibility. And will be even more so when/if trial continues. I suspect Cindy and George want to protect Lee by avoiding him being subjected to questioning like that (rightfully so.)

IMO that is what set her off
CA hugged GA and "sided" with him like she has always done. Re: abuse.
Not that she sided with Caylee or thinks ICA is guilty of murder. In her mind CA doesn't believe that abuse and that trumps Caylee's death.Yep it's all about KC! Caylee who?
And who can blame CA now?

BBM-This would be the first time that we know of CA siding with GA, 'cause according to CA, GA and KC herself, CA took KC's side all the time, telling George she would take care of things when KC acted up, never letting him confront KC. And KC thought that not only did she have the power to make George leave back in 2006, but that she could make him leave when he yelled at her (in TraceyM's presence)...and CA agreed with her that day, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back