2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even when she's angry and crying she looks beautiful but her ear to ear smiling looks awful. :confused:

Welcome Sharai.:welcome4: Good to have you here.

KC goes into the anger/rage crying AFTER her mother has snubbed her by not even looking at her and has reached the back of the courtroom where we have been told there was an affectionate display of some kind between CA and GA. She peers over and around the DA to witness this and then, and only then, does she start spewing words and tears for non-jury witnesses.

Yes, and points at George and Cindy as the tantrum starts.

It appears to me that JB and DS were shielding Casey as Cindy walked by. So Casey didn't actually see Cindy not looking at her.

I wonder if ICA actually said "I need to be acquitted so I can get away from them." instead of "Enough to be acquitted.."

OH my I can Only imagine how the tape is when they recovered the remains, no wonder the defense don't want it released..... hmmmmm

I've had the "privilege" to become acquainted with quite a few "spoiled brats" and a couple of "sociopaths" in my time but none that chose to stay a child, act like a child and replace the child they brought into this world to become the "child" again. To my knowledge, they all became adults and made adult decisions to make their way in the world. She obviously knew what she needed to do but instead she "pretended" to do them all. If she can do that, she is capable of making her way in the world. Her parents over-indulged her as a child.....yes,......but I don't think it was intended to be for the rest of her life!

Her mommy gave her a "pooh theme" in her bedroom at 16 years old. 16! This girl was not allowed to grow up! She was enabled- not overly indulged imo.

:maddening:I found the following quote somewhere on the web, and just wanted to share it here:

"Any way you cut it, even at her most tearful, Casey has never used up one whole tissue"

I don't believe Casey has awakened. I think she is just furious at Cindy for not continuing to collaborate with her lies. Nothing makes a person with mental health issues such as herself madder than the truth. Truthfully, "she can't handle the truth!" When Cindy cried during her testimony, Casey was either stoic, angry, and/or faking tears needing to be wiped away (very badly, I might add). I believe Cindy's tears were real, a genuine, natural grief response to the photo(s) she viewed on the screen. I also believe she and George have had some sort of epiphany, they seem gentler, calmer, its odd.

ITA- it was very nice to see Cindy this way. I'm right proud of and impressed with the woman we just saw on that stand!

:welcome: btw

Her mommy gave her a "pooh theme" in her bedroom at 16 years old. 16! This girl was not allowed to grow up! She was enabled- not overly indulged imo.

Caylee had a Pooh themed bedroom. Where did you hear that Casey had one?

ICA had a hard day with first TonyL and then Mom. People are still mad about Caylee's death and the lies after three years. Tony was on Caylee's side. Mom was on Caylee's side. Then finally, some very realistic, childish, angry tears from ICA. I loved it.

Cindy did great. Please let's have more of the real Cindy.

I think it was when Cindy found out that KC knew from June 16th that Caylee was dead. I don't know whether she believes the drowning story or not. KC let Cindy hope for how long that Caylee was alive? I would imagine that this is what turned Cindy away from KC. Cindy went through 6 months of torture not knowing whether Caylee was alive or not. After Caylee was found, I think Cindy knew it was her, but didn't want to admit it. She then spent the last 2 1/2 years wondering what had been done to Caylee and how did she die, and did she suffer, etc. etc. I get a sick feeling in my stomach just typing this, can you imagine how it was for Cindy? KC let her go through this he** for 2 1/2 years. I am not surprised that Cindy would not even look at her when she left the stand.

One of the cruelest things Casey did was to tell her folks that Caylee was going to be home for her 3rd birthday. They were urged to throw her a birthday party and make her fave meal. Could you imagine the pain and horror they must have felt planning that party? She deserves a guilty verdict for that alone, accident or not. imoo

Caylee had a Pooh themed bedroom. Where did you hear that Casey had one?

Cindy said that Casey had a Pooh themed room as well growing up, so they had lots of the toys etc already.
Which made me think of this whole weird thing they have with their names.
Cindy Marie, Casey Marie, Caylee Marie....Jeeeez..can't anyone have their own identity in this family?

Cindy said that Casey had a Pooh themed room as well growing up, so they had lots of the toys etc already.
Cindy Marie, Casey Marie, Caylee Marie....Jeeeez..can't anyone have their own identity in this family?

OK, a Pooh room when she was a child is one thing. I thought the other poster meant Cindy set Casey up with a new Pooh room when she was 16.

I never knew the details of this case like most of you and was in shock listening to Cindy today, the magnitude and details of the lies from June 16 on...and could not understand how Cindy let it all go on so long without demanding Caylee be produced or calling the police. It was clear by the 24th that the stories were getting more convoluted and that Cindy was breaking down; how did she hold off three more weeks? I can't even imagine. Did she know, on some level, that Caylee was dead, or did it never even occur to her? That is what I can't figure out. She knew her daughter...I don't believe that she would have found it absolutely impossible that Casey would hurt Caylee, even if her brain did not want to accept it. She must have felt the jealousy from Casey about her own relationship with Caylee and perhaps Casey became even more agitated after watching the videos from Father's Day with her mother that night.

I do think Cindy totally knows Casey killed Caylee now, but really don't understand, even if she did not think Caylee was dead anytime between June 16-July 15th, why she did not report her missing just to force Casey to produce her. How on earth did she manage to get through those 4+ weeks?

She said Casey had the Pooh room when she was SIXTEEN. Very strange.

WOW.....I was bored and watched American Psycho 2 (never saw the first or knew the true premise of the movie).....WOW about a sociopath.....MANY MANY parallels to ica! Even at the end.....she was putting 2 red gasoline cans in her trunk! I just googled sociopath on the internet and seriously.....ica has EVERY SINGLE characteristic....unreal....wonder if Webster will put ica's pic next to sociopath in the dictionary???

Could someone please tell me if George Anthony is Casey's and Lee's real father or step-father?

Originally Posted by smolea
ICA - (she covers her mouth)...she's protecting the man that hurt me. she's gonna sit here and protect him. she's never protected me, she's not even trying now."
DS - well she has to be given a chance, Casey...
ICA - she's been given the chance for three years, and she's done nothing!
DS - i know.
ICA - i mean, how can you say she hasn't been given the chance, she has a chance every single night.
DS - you're right, i was wrong...you're right, i was wrong.
(camera pans - cant read. DS covers her mouth)
ICA - enough to be aquitted, so i can get away from them

I brought this over from another thread. Mods I don't know if this is OK if not please delete.

It seems by this conversation that DS knows KC is not right in the head. Notice how she agrees with KC and tells her 'YOU ARE RIGHT, i AM WRONG' then DS repeats it, I think this DF is walking on eggshells with KC to try to settle her many moods including rage. I am sure this is being done often. JB is probably getting annoyed doing this and that is why he told KC she was acting like a child.

<snipped and bolded by me>

Well, yeah....DS has seen the psych evals, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective
Back