2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But she would have boatloads of money from selling her story, appearing on every talk show, news show, etc. She would not need Cindy or George if she was acquitted. She would rake in the cash, and probably thinks she would prevent them from making any money because they are the bad guys now! I have no doubt that is what she is thinking.

She might very well pose in playboy. She'd do the circuit as a spokesperson speaking out against abuse of children. (At least this is probably her intent....)

But she would have boatloads of money from selling her story, appearing on every talk show, news show, etc. She would not need Cindy or George if she was acquitted. She would rake in the cash, and probably thinks she would prevent them from making any money because they are the bad guys now! I have no doubt that is what she is thinking.

She might very well pose in playboy. She'd do the circuit as a spokesperson speaking out against abuse of children. (At least this is probably her intent....)
Oh let's not forget that comment she made about Howard Stern wanting her on his show ... something to the effect she said about him wanting to touch her *advertiser censored*. I don't remember the exact quote, just that she used those words, and we all laughed about it.

With due respect of your opinion, I saw it a tad differently. I think she completely lost control and showed us the "real" ICA. I suspect that this has been a pattern of her behaviour for a very long time and she just couldn't keep control any longer.

I think it's ironic many people were concerned with GA & CA losing their tempers, and perhaps some credibility along with that, while testifying, and it was actually ICA who blew first.

I could see pure evil in her face during that moment and in the taped jail conversation between ICA and the A's. Kind of drove home for me that she was capable of murdering her precious daughter during a fit of anger.

I do wonder if she will be able to contain herself for the remainder of the trial in front of the jurors.

I agree TwiceIrish. This is her pattern of a lifetime. She reaches a point where she cannot contain herself. When watching her face during this latest tirade in the courtroom, I had to wonder how many times Caylee saw exactly this kind of outburst from her. I think she frightened Caylee with those facial expressions and tone of voice. Casey understands one thing and one thing only - "What Casey wants - right this minute". Yep, those dark, dark colors bled right through that phoney sad facade.

ICA - (she covers her mouth)...she's protecting the man that hurt me. she's gonna sit here and protect him. she's never protected me, she's not even trying now."
DS - well she has to be given a chance, Casey...
ICA - she's been given the chance for three years, and she's done nothing!
DS - i know.
ICA - i mean, how can you say she hasn't been given the chance, she has a chance every single night.
DS - you're right, i was wrong...you're right, i was wrong.
(camera pans - cant read. DS covers her mouth)
ICA - enough to be aquitted, so i can get away from them.

a little iffy on the first line...

ICA - i've wanted for them to help me but i cant get out when she's with my dad. and that hurts so bad. she hasn't looked at me once the entire time she was making her cry. (looks at LDB)
ICA (to CM) - yeah, she did the other day. she was looking at him, she hasn't done any of that for me. i really think she's just doing it to do it for her, sh'e not doing it for Caylee - she's doing it wrong.

hard to read the last part since she's wiping her face.

BBM In Casey's mind, Cindy's done nothing for three years to protect Casey from "that man who hurt (her.)" She wants her mom to get rid of him, throw him out, divorce him. IIRC Casey told someone she was mad at Cindy when she took George back after they had been separated. Anyone recall that?

ETA: Based on this revelation from Casey, I would guess that Casey might have divulged the abuse from George to Cindy back in 2008. Hence the "she had three years" to "do something" (i,e., cast him away.) Casey was banking on it. Perhaps Casey was successful at getting George out the first time they separated (over alleged 'financial problems' caused, at least in part, by Casey.) JMO

BBM In Casey's mind, Cindy's done nothing for three years to protect Casey from "that man who hurt (her.)" She wants her mom to get rid of him, throw him out, divorce him. IIRC Casey told someone she was mad at Cindy when she took George back after they had been separated. Anyone recall that?

ETA: Based on this revelation from Casey, I would guess that Casey divulged the abuse from George to Cindy back in 2008. Hence the "she had three years" to "do something" (i,e., cast him away.) JMO

I think she was refering to the fact that Cindy believed whatever she said for 3 years.

I have looked at it a bit differently. I've always believed Cindy knows ICA is responsible for Caylee's death and even that there was no Zanny.She admitted that in earlier LE interviews when she said she now believes Zanny could be (code for) anyone who was watching Caylee.
Once Caylee's body was found CA knew ICA's only chance was for people to believe there MIGHT BE a nanny.She had to continue the pretense in the hopes that it would create reasonable doubt.
Having said that,I have seen nothing that indicates CA EVER looked for a Zanny or a nanny.

Miss James, do you think Cindy knew there was no nanny but was trying to understand who else might have been involved? Listening to Casey must've been crazy making, as Cindy wanted to believe her even though it didn't gel. Heck, you might be right and Cindy is playing us all. This is making ME nuts!

Miss James, do you think Cindy knew there was no nanny but was trying to understand who else might have been involved? Listening to Casey must've been crazy making, as Cindy wanted to believe her even though it didn't gel. Heck, you might be right and Cindy is playing us all. This is making ME nuts!

I know you directed this at someone else, but I had to comment. Based on her interview with Yuri and Edwards, she was trying to figure out who "Zanny" represented. I think she was referring to Anne, Amy and Jessie as being figures who might represent the nanny.

JMO

ICA - (she covers her mouth)...she's protecting the man that hurt me. she's gonna sit here and protect him. she's never protected me, she's not even trying now."
DS - well she has to be given a chance, Casey...
ICA - she's been given the chance for three years, and she's done nothing!
DS - i know.
ICA - i mean, how can you say she hasn't been given the chance, she has a chance every single night.
DS - you're right, i was wrong...you're right, i was wrong.
(camera pans - cant read. DS covers her mouth)
ICA - enough to be acquitted, so i can get away from them.

OMG, if this (bolded quote) is truly what DS said, then it sounds like Casey has her and perhaps the entire DT under her thumb, dancing to her tune, and yessing her endlessly. This is why Casey thinks she's so powerful. In a way, everyone's told her that for years. (... we worship you Casey, we worship you). Sickening.

I'm not sure what to think of CAs testimony today. There were times when my heart ached for her, and then I asked myself, how in the world could CA be that naive. What a huge contrast between the depos with JM a few months back; CA and GA were so combative, smug and just in plain denial.

I would like to believe they are finally dealing with the ghosts in their closet, coming to grips with honesty and doing the right thing for Caylee, finding Caylee's justice. I also believe that wanted to see which way ICA and the DT were going to go with this. CA testified she quit looking for "Zanny" six weeks ago, since finding out the "truth" from the DT.

I don't know.. there's a few pieces of this puzzle still missing. Was CAs testimony today the truth or did she have some secret "motive". Looking forward to Tuesday!!

You and me both. I just don't trust this new, softer, gentler CA. I was distressed when she talked about June 15th as such a special night when I firmly believe that her and KC had a knock down, drag out. I am sure she is very conflicted about doing right by Caylee and protecting her own child. I'm just not sure which side will win out.

That major fit ,IMO,shows how ICA starts to "live" (almost believe) her own lies. She becomes indignant when she is not believed,even when she is lying.
She really gets into her own stories.I think when she was telling AH she was getting her parents house and Amy could be her roomate,she was actually excited and enjoyed the plans.She knew full well it was not true.
I don't think ICA is delusional.She knows she's lying,but she enjoys the roles she creates. Mostly she enjoys the attention.
That's why Caylee was killed,IMO. She took attention away from ICA and she beginning to talk and could TELL ON ICA.

BBM ITA. She's anti-delusional! But I think Cindy was (or is?) ensnared by Casey's intricate web of lies. I am hoping that what we are seeing is the disentangling of that very sick and convoluted delusional system, systematically being accomplished by the brilliantly adept questioning of Cindy by LDB. Love that gal!

This is the mom we first saw day 31-32 until the koolaid....I always liked this mom the best.....jmo

Yeah, but I am afraid there is still more of that koolaid in the refrigerator.

Is anyone else worried that the psych evals may actually help the DT out by supporting the theory of sexual abuse and that is the reason for GA & CA's sudden change of disposition?? I am. From my own personal experiences with Psychologists, so much of the testing is up for interpretation and can be bias based off what they are told.

No expert here but IMHO, not at all, except it might help her in the Penalty phase. Casey had no prior psychiatric history on record, there was no report of abuse, and SA victims do not behave as Casey has, again IMO. Can they try to fit a square peg in a round hole? They could try but I don't believe they will be successful. There is far too much evidence (albeit circumstantial) pointing to Casey's methodical plotting this out. Classic Sociopathic behavior, IMO. I'd go so far as to say that Casey let the cat out of the bag with what she revealed during her little meltdown. She fully expected Cindy to side with her in offing George! Is she mentally ill? Yes! But evilly so, IMO. Just like Charles Manson and Ted Bundy were. Sexual abuse victims truly are victims. Sociopaths are never victims. They just pretend to be. JMO

ETA: Oh, plus what TT said here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6575757&postcount=435"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies[/ame]

I still haven't finished the thread . . .everytime I come back it has grown by pages! One thing I cannot get out of my mind . . . Huge Thanks to Smolea for translating the lip reading for us! Her last line @ 1:30ish . . .enough to get acquitted to get away from them . . . I cannot get this out of my head! WTH? Get away from them? She has been AWAY from them for 3 years! If she were acquitted . . .where would she go? How/where/who with/by what means would she live? That RV to travel in isn't waiting outside the jail, Miss KC! Have you thought about what would happen if you were acquitted by throwing your entire support system under the bus? The Attorneys are going to be gone from your life and you will be left with just the empty shell that you have created. No employer would hire KC (IMO) after hearing her name . . . no concrete goal to better herself or her life - she is victim in her own mind and everyone should treat her as such. Oh what a tangled web we weave . . .
Sadly, if KC were to be acquitted she would likely be very rich due to interviews, books and movies.

She said Casey had the Pooh room when she was SIXTEEN. Very strange.
Maybe it was never changed from the time Casey was little... I find it hard to believe it was decorated that way when she was 16.

Also, someone had previously suggested: George Marie and Lee Marie!LOL!

I know what you are saying- but I have a confession! I am 48 years old and I have a spare bedroom (my office/computer room) in my house completely dedicated to Betty Boop. The entire room is covered in 43 years worth of collection (I started when I was 5). Rugs, curtains, bedding, and nearly 1000 figurines and decorations on the walls. Clothes, shoes, socks/undies- you name it, it's betty boop. It's a collection. Even a car draped in Betty and two tattoos. My sis was all about pigs before she died. 30 years worth. A life long collection of pigs. Another friend, in her 40's and it's all about Eeyore. I know lot's of nutties like myself, I guess. :crazy:

But I get what you're saying. It's just sometimes we just like collecting something or have an attraction to things.

That is so cute, and obviously something you really enjoy! I just don't see ICA as the Winnie the Pooh type of person IYKWIM :)

Hugs,

Mel

There is good reason to suspect that Cindy may do that, given her behavior with Casey in the past. Every time I thought things might have changed, they'd revert back to the old behavior.

I believe things are different now. First of all, neither Cindy, Casey (nor the DT at this point) is/are in control any longer. I don't doubt the DT will try their darndest to muddy the waters but the wind is out of their sails with yesterday's testimony, IMO. We've watched Linda deftly peel back the layers of Casey's intricate lies and deception. Linda is masterful at this and she will be successful. HHJP has her back, and will ensure it is done to the letter of the law. Cindy and George now realize their princess would throw them away like trash, as they now know she did with Caylee. They are in the process (and it is a process, like methodically peeling back an onion) of coming to terms with this. We've only witnessed it for 3 years but they've been living it for 25 long years. I wouldn't be surprised if they are getting some psychological counseling to help them (I sincerely hope they have.) At the least, they need a good support system. Looks like they are drawing support from one another. And Lippman has done wonders with them, IMO. Amil, have you been in the courtroom during the trial at all?

Quoting myself b/c I can no longer edit this and realized something I wrote may be misleading. When I say HHJP has LDB's back, I am not at all implying that he is pro Prosecution in any way. I simply mean that he has a history of being conservative, fair, impartial and most importantly perhaps, he has been privy to the facts surrounding this case like no one else. He was the presiding Judge during the GJ indictment.

Can someone please help me find the earlier comment by Jose ( I think it was in late 2008 or early 2009) where he makes the statement "that when the truth comes out we will all say , Oh now we understand. Something like that not a direct quote.

Did anyone capture ICA's reaction when CA was talking about sleeping with Caylee's teddy bear, and then a few days later it went missing. I don't remember ever hearing about this previously and I was wondering if ICA reacted to it. Wonder if that teddy ever showed up? TIA

I agree with you as well. . . .it hurt KC more because the credit to Caylee's toys/clothing/playhouse/crib/landscaping around playhouse etc., are all credit to GA & CA . . not KC! I too saw this Grandma crying a river for the loss of her sweet grandchild . . .she loved Caylee unconditionally. KC was so jealous of this . . . I even caught in CA's testimony earlier when talking about Caylee's verbal skills, CA said something to the effect of you always understand your own child's speech more than other people . . .IMO KC felt this was yet another dig @ KC. CA continually referred to Caylee as the whole family's child . . . KC saw Caylee as how own posession . . .how dare CA try to take away KC's true posession!

BBM Yes, and doesn't this validate the suspicion that Caylee was telling Cici about her times with mommy, leading to further conflict between the two women? Poor Caylee must've had an authentic and appropriate two year old melt down at the prospect of leaving her beloved CiCi and JoJo to be taken by her mom, who didn't give her the love and care that they had, and possibly abused her (in ways we'll never know) though we do know there was neglect, evidenced not only by Maria Englund but Casey's extraordinary texting, phone, computer, and partying time.

I believe it was the very same narcissistic rage that we all witnessed that led to Caylee's demise. What a fortuitous episode to catch on camera. For seekers of the truth. For Casey, not so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back