2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is exactly what I got from her reaction. She was absolutely shocked; convinced that her mother would go along with her as she had done her whole life.

She would have known that her mother knew about all this before jury selection but yet her mother still put $$$ in her jail account. I think that told her "oh goody, mom's is still on board with me."

Wow. It has only been a couple of months since ICA whispered a thank you
to CA as she finished testifing at a motion hearing.

Casey's little tirade was more telling than anything that we have seen yet in this trial. Cindy's testimony was powerful, and Casey didn't like it one bit. I hope the DT realizes now exactly how much they've been duped by their client. They can't think for a nano-second that they will be able to find a way out of this mess. JB made a big mistake - HUGE! - with his opening statement, and I doubt that the DT will recover from it. jmo

When I was watching this coverage on local channel 13, their reporter from in the courtroom said that she didn't start this "fit" until Cindy walked by her to where the Anthony's attorney and George were sitting and then George hugged her and they walked out ... then the rage began. I'm seeing "she's going to protect HIM", "doing this to hurt me" and something about "3 years for nothing."

Everything she has said up till today was with face turned sideways or hand over mouth- so if this was said full face with enough animation that lip readers can interpret it I betcha the Jury were the intended recipients.
Just one more day in the life of a Drama Queen who can't get her own way..

after I cut my grass I plan on exporting the video into my player and putting it on slo mo... I am pretty good at reading lips...

I am sure anything she said will all be pertaining to "poor me" etc...

I really think what sealed the deal was that CA said she stopped looking for Zanny 6 weeks ago.

moo quack bah etc

Everything she has said up till today was with face turned sideways or hand over mouth- so if this was said full face with enough animation that lip readers can interpret it I betcha the Jury were the intended recipients.

Jury wasn't in court at that time.

This should have been no surprise to Casey what her mother was going to state "day by day" from June 15, 2008 forward. Cindy said the same thing, almost word for word, back in July 2008. Perhaps Baez should have had Casey read the transcript from Cindy's LE interview so Casey would have been more prepared.

Even if Casey stated "she trying to protect him", of which, I feel Casey stated, that statement just didn't fit in with the details that Cindy gave in her testimony today. I think the only thing mentioned about George was he was working and may have watched Caylee from time to time.

If Casey stated: "she hasn't cried in 3 years, why is she crying now", of which, I feel this is what Casey stated, "Casey doesn't know if her mother privately cried in her home over Caylee", although Cindy has shed some public tears.

Then the question would go back to Casey: "why are you crying now?"

The jury had been excused and didn't see KC's tantrum. After she saw CA hug GA she lost it. At one point I thought she looked at the camera but didn't stop.

I don't think the jury was the intended recipient (just my opinion)

I think she literally lost control of herself on live tv! (very bad form)

moo

I thought the first thing out of her mouth was "she didn't even look at me ".
I believe Casey is upset because she can see that the support from her family is gone after throwing them under the bus.... I guess she thought they would just go with the flow as usal......moo

Even though she didn't even have the decency to see CA tha day before Mothers Day

after I cut my grass I plan on exporting the video into my player and putting it on slo mo... I am pretty good at reading lips...

I really think what sealed the deal was that CA said she stopped looking for Zanny 6 weeks ago.

moo quack bah etc

I am sure your lawn can wait til tomorrow!!! :giggle:

Wonder what she's doing right now? If any of the attorneys are spending time with her this afternoon or if she is sitting there all alone in her jail cell realizing what is about to happen to her...................................

moo quack bah etc

OT: DH cut our lawn after we watched the court proceedings. It's turned into a gorgeous day here in metro-Detroit, and we will spend the rest of the day/evening running errands and planting flowers.

moo quack bah etc

Oh good! Hurry with the grass -- just do a half-*** job :) LOL

The jury was out of the room when this all happened. I was recording the hearing and when the Judge did a recess, I went off recording but was watching the camera view of Casey, then the camera went on Cindy coming off the stand and then the camera went on Casey, I thought "what the heck just happened?" First I thought Cindy said something to Casey, but that didn't happen.

What a moment!!!

Wonder what she's doing right now? If any of the attorneys are spending time with her this afternoon or if she is sitting there all alone in her jail cell realizing what is about to happen to her...................................

I read somewhere that the lawyers had planned a meeting with her right after court concluded. Which had me going "hmmmmmmmm....."

I only read the first page . . . gotta run . . .quick thought in my brain . . .KC only cries for herself AND the only moments she has even looked as if she might shed an actual tear was when people described Caylee's Accomplishments!!! Not the qualities of just little Caylee . . .(I still don't know much about her from testimony . . .fwiw) I am going to watch when she tears up for Caylee or when people are talking about this child ...only Accomplishments ...only what Caylee can do . . . not "who she is!" a reflection of kc's ego . . . what she taught her daughter to do ...all credit to kc . . not credit to Caylee. . . her own little spirit is missing in this whole testimony so far. It is truly missing from all of thefamily and friends . . .I only know her little spirit from the home videos ....my own take ...I could describe this sweet little soul ...have not heard anyone involved in the case do that yet....

Thanks for setting me straight- how did the Jury come to be out while CA was testifying? I'll be home in a couple of hours then I can watch all the drama for myself!

The jury had been excused and didn't see KC's tantrum. After she saw CA hug GA she lost it. At one point I thought she looked at the camera but didn't stop.

Yes, on the wftv clip of the tantrum - you can see ICA's eyes tracking CA out of the courtroom with no expression on her face and then her mouth drops open in shock - and she starts her rant. This is obviously when GA got up and hugged CA and walked her out of the courtroom for a break.

Sadly, what we witnessed from Casey this morning is probably the last thing Caylee saw as Casey was putting the duct tape over her mouth; the anger and that twisted face.

~jmo~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M
Back