2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it never occured to him she might be dead ,then why did he make the comment to the tow yard manager?

" please dont let my daughter or granddaughter be in there"
Because he thought that there was a possibility of finding them in the trunk after smelling the odor.

that myspace needs to come in. Casey repsonses are crucial. Remember the teddy bear noose hanging she put on there? OMG!

Guys, what is the photo that was posted with the myspace? TIA.
Heck if I know. Wasn't the posting part of Mallory's testimony yesterday? Why can't they bring it up today?

PS- For those who wonder:Yes, this was ruled on previously, but the DT always said it wouldn't be their last objection...and that includes other stuff as well.

How come the judge denies this information when the DT has insinuated all these horrible things about them. The State should be able to defend them and get this info in. Its not right the judge is keeping out all the evidence. whether it is prejudicial or not! It should be prejudicial. She's a killer and what she did should be known.

That's not the way our justice system works.

Cindy can't even look at Casey, it seems. She keeps her head down and eyes practically closed.

What must those courtroom employees be thinking? I know they hear a lot of things, but this has got to be Twilight Zone stuff even to them. I think I can see how hard they are trying to remain expressionless.

Guys! I just got here today and I had no idea CA would be testifying! What is she saying? How is she reacting to casey? How is casey reacting to her? Help!!!!!

Daggers at ICA - too much to tell gitana1 - very emotional - ICA had a meltdown at recess - a MUST WATCH!!

Cindy's testimony is truly riveting. My guts are in a knot, hearing all of ICA's lies and manipulations laid out in chronological fashion like this.

You don't find it difficult to believe that CA believed KC's saga? And all this was happening while KC had Caylee in tow?

As pure strategy to get a win for the SA, it doesn't matter.

The SA wants to play it like she believed it for a reason- this relates to how they are playing their version of events. We here have been immersed in all the nitty gritty details over 3 years, so of course we're all gnashing our collective teeth over this percieved change of heart now that she's on the stand. But really, to get a win for the SA (and for Caylee most importantly), we've got to put it out of our minds and think like the jury. Let the SA say whatever they need to say for the greater good in this matter to prove the inmate GUILTY AS CHARGED.

What rule is JB using to get all of these items tossed ?

They were all admitted into evidence???

I wonder if it is because the MS posting referres to ICA stealing a lot of money???

Oh, so Casey is play acting like everything she said is true. She is protecting HIM, meaning George...she really has to act this all out. She is hoping the jury picks up on what she is doing, they are to think that her abusive parents hid the death of her child that they never wanted...

and now they have framed her for that accidental death because George abused Casey.

It is always possible the jury will believe all that. Anything is possible but it is not probable.

:twocents:

c'mon I can't believe the myspace posting isn't being brought in!!!!!!! UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout