2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it is very important testimony, imo.

First, it shows the jury just how delusional Casey was with all of her intricate lies. This web of deceit goes far beyond JB's opening explanation, of a troubled girl learning to hide the truth. This is pathological cruelty.

Also, it helps explain why George did not immediately call 911 when he picked up the car. Cindy had been in communication with Casey every single day. So he did not think she was dead, and it probably never occurred to him that she would actually kill Caylee. imoo

If it never occured to him she might be dead ,then why did he make the comment to the tow yard manager?

" please dont let my daughter or granddaughter be in there"

These things were cleared as evidence during the pre-trial hearings. Why is the judge keeping them out now? I don't get it.

I need to learn to drink chamomile tea, not coffee, with these. Blood pressure not gooood!!! Arrggg.

HHBP Objection sustained.

Few days before she realized CA created myspace . .kc didn't respondback ...kc thought she was being hard on her writing that . ...didn't want to go on myspace ...CA didn't know myspace was everybody space ....anyone could get on there ...CA doesn't know how that works even today ...kc read the posting ...briefly told kc she felt ...(object...reference tocourts ruling ...Approach!)

No response to MS

CA not aware of how MS works. ICA tried to explain MS not private but public.

briefly discussed . . .

DT objection

The jury has got to be wanting to see that posting! :maddening:

^6 weeks ago the defense team invited Cindy to their office to explain what their new strategy was. She was told they were going after George and 'admitting' to the drowning, implicating George as well.;

Ahh. Thank you!

Yes, but it is very important testimony, imo.

First, it shows the jury just how delusional Casey was with all of her intricate lies. This web of deceit goes far beyond JB's opening explanation, of a troubled girl learning to hide the truth. This is pathological cruelty.

Also, it helps explain why George did not immediately call 911 when he picked up the car. Cindy had been in communication with Casey every single day. So he did not think she was dead, and it probably never occurred to him that she would actually kill Caylee. imoo

Uh, did you read the post I replied to? See below:

Originally Posted by Whisperer
Well cindy is making a good case for Dysfunctional Family. JB must be delighted. How is LDB going to get out of this mess?

sidebar - as soon as CA started talking about how she felt/what she wrote in MySpace

I just re-watched her little fit as the local channel (13) showed it from another angle and now it looks like she says "she is going to protect HIM" and then she says again in just a bit "she is going to protect HIM" and then something about "not even try now."

I think the jury is realizing exactly how dicey this testimony is due to the number of sidebars being called.

I'm sorry I have a very short memory.. What is this posting they are talking about? Thanks you all...

HHJP: sustained

LDB: after you posted that message did you speak to Casey about it?

a few days before she realized I created the myspace. I never got a response, I asked why she did not respond. She said I was being hard on her, she had told me she did not want to go on myspace. I didn't know it was everybodys space and she explained to me how everybody can get on there.

LDB: she read your posting?

yes

LDB: did you discuss?

objection
in reference to the courts ruling
(side bar)

And Jerry Mathers...as the Beaver. :winko:

Seriously sustained?! Why the heck isn't that relevant? You have a grieving grandmother testifying about not being able to see her granddaughter who she thought was alive at that time. That myspace was just about her missing Caylee and wondering where she was and why ICA wasn't letting her see her... VERY relevant!

Does this mean "everybody dies everybody lies" is not coming in either???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth