2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just here for a few- can't watch video from this computer- did CA say anything about a quarrel wiht ICA on 15th June, or say why she left/when she left. Did Ga really see them on the 16th? I will read all of the posts later at home but curiosity killing me. I can't believe they have CA on when I can't watch!!

Does Cindy really still believe any of this? She is talking in present tense at times. Like this is real.

I'm hoping the SA has coached her to do just this, so the jury is following along and thinking along with CA that these people are real. Then when the truth is told the jury will feel that same feeling of WTF that CA felt. BRILLIANT!

You know - if I had experience this depth of lying that CA has had- for the number of years - I would need shock treatments ( the real kind where they kill off part of your brain cells) to even survive this.
I could never do what CA is doing now.

Well, I guess I could for Caylee, if I'd lost her like CA has.
Guess I figured it out a whole lot earlier than CA did.

wow.....he didnt let the myspace in :eek:

GA's atty had a meeting with Baez along with the A's according to him & they were told EXACTLY what the plan was..I assume they believed it & they knew for sure when they heard the DT opening.

eta..The atty said "6 weeks ago"..There's some confusion tho cos the GA "WHY?" letter was written in March of 2010..I was shocked about that cos it shows they may have gotten wind of this as far back as then..Maybe they didn't believe it at that time?

In the why letter he stated they called him in to their office and asked him two questions. That was around March. Then during the Frye hearings everyone was speculating they were going after GA because the DT wanted to call that protester that GA pushed as a witness. I know CA had a meeting with JB but nothing was said about GA being there. Lippman made a public statement saying GA had nothing to do with Caylee's death and would sue if the DT tried it. All the defense would say was their strategy had not changed.

WTH? I thought HHJP already ruled that the MySpace would be allowed? Now the objection is sustained?

My daughter left the house everyday headed to school to get her degree, I never doubted that 's where she went everyday.Cindy had no reason to not believe her daughter. I said from the beginning Cindy would do the right thing for Caylee once she realized her daughter was a lying killer.KC had a lot of people fooled.Cindy and George have been treated horrible by the public for standing by their daughter but IMO most parents would be the same until they realized she killed Caylee ,they are KC's victims.

Did they rule perhaps that the MySpace posting was too prejudicial??

Cindy didn't know that My Space was everybody's space! She thought it was between herself and Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose