2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TL is making me teary, she has really hurt and horrified him, what a horror show for the people who were embroiled with her.

FG: you recognize this?

it is a text message convo between me and Casey

FG: do you recognize the phone number and that text on the morning of july 16th?

yes

FG: a fair and accurate representation of the convo you had with her?

HHJP: received in evidence

(long pause)

FG: is this the first text july 16th

yes

FG: subject line

I am so sorry for not telling you.

FG: next?

I am so sorry for not telling you what happened. I need you and loved you more than you know.

FG: is this the first question you ask her? Where is Caylee?

yes, sir

FG: her response?

I honestly don't know

FG: you?

I don't know...are you serious?

FG: what was your mood at this time?

angry, worried.

FG: next one, top one says I don't know are you serious?

I have been filling reports all night driving around with LE to the apt I took her to. I am the worst ****ing person in the entire world I don't know what I will do if something happens to her.

too long lets just leave it at that

FG: ?

why would'n't you tell me when I care about you and your daughter?

I trust my daughter with some psyco how does that look.

FG: what is IDK

I don't know. I don't know what to say I hope your daughter is ok I will help you and LE

FG: next one

I was put in handcuffs for almost ten min and sat in the back of a LE car the best thing in my life has gone missing and I don't know if I will see her again.

I am the dumbest person and the worst mother I honestly hate myself

The most important thing is getting Caylee back I hope you can forgive me my family won't we know my family.

I said, who is this zanny nanny person?

FG: prior to that you had heard of a nanny, zanny?

yes

FG: zenaidia?

yes

FG: you ask who is zanny and she says

she was jeffs nanny before she became mine.

FG: next one at seven

she texts: I'm scared, yeah almost 12 hours of stuff finally getting a shower I feel like hell.

FG: next are you asking questions here?

where did you drop off Caylee the last time you saw her? she said at the apt at the bottom of the stairs. Sawgrass apartments.

FG: she goes on to say

have told and showed the police the apt.

FG: next

told them and drove out there with two different officers, just got back

if they don't find her guess who gets blamed and spends an eternity in jail

FG: you say

no **** this is serious why didn't you say anything to anyone?

FG: you say

oh, and why are you texting me and not calling (he says)

I have talked to two people connected to zanny, I was scared to admit it I was scared something was going to happen to my baby.

FG: after the exchange in text did you speak on phone?

I called her

FG: what did you say?

where is Caylee?

FG: first question?

yes sir

FG: her response?

I don't know. I was angry. Lied to. betrayed. It is hard to explain everything at once.

FG: when she said she didn't know what did you say?

how do you not know. How do you not know where your daughter is, a convo that was going no where.

FG: you have class that day?

after a while of asking and going no where, not getting an answer just getting I don't know every time. I said I have to go to class and I hung up the phone.

TL: Rented on 6/16/08 @ 19:58 hrs . . .TL previously gave the due date of 6/18 . . 19:58 is 7:58 pm . . .

Back to SIDEBAR . . .

FG: 7/16/08 . . .7/15/08 (JB pointed out)
TL: playing X-box w/Nate & KC there, watchin All Star game. . baseball fan . . knock on door said come in . . AH @ door, KC & AH looked @ each other . . KC walked out . . back to play video-game. . .door flung open . . kc came running in . .CA standing @ door never met her before . . .said politely come in .. .KC said No I am coming back . . TL sat in shock . . not even 1 minute in the apartment . . they left . . .waited awhile . . called her phone and phone was still in the apartment . . .I called AH . . .OCSO deputy came to TL's apartment . . .gave her cellphone to Deputy . . he was there as long as it took give cellphone . .. didn't receive phone calls from kc @ the time . . .same Deputy came back again . . not long after within the hour he came . . . TL allowed the Deputy to search TL's apartment . . did'n't leave with anything @ the time he was there 1/2 hour . .. LA came over somewhere between 9-12 . . .LA was very concerned . . .gave LA things. . asked him what was going on . . LA had called him before the Deputy showed up so TL knew what had happened . . gave LA a duffle bag of clothes of KC's and a laptop . . when Deputy came he was looking for clues dumped bag out on kitchen table . . Deputy and TL did not pack the bag . . TL's reaction . . "Wow, very taken back, surprised". no other visiters @ apartment after LA left . . no further attempts to contact kc . . .received a text message

(SA exhibit LY) . . TL reading it . . .text message between kc & TL . . on morning of the 16th . ..

Subject line . . "I am so sorry for not telling you" . . .publish to jury

so sorry for not telling you what happened . .we obviously need to talk . .I need and love you . . .

TL: Where is Caylee
KC: I honestly don't know
TL: You don't know?

TL mood was upset & very angry @ the time . . . .

"filed reports w/LE all night . . I am the worst F'ing person in the whole world I don't know what I will do . ..

why wouldn't you tell me . . I am you boyfriend. . .

KC I lied to everyone. . . trust my daughter with some psycho . .how would that look?

TL: IDK what to say . . . I just hope your daughter is ok . . do whatever I can to help your family . . .

best thing in my life is missing . . .dumbest person and worst mother . . honestly hate myself . . .getting Caylee back . . .forgive me? I won't forgive self nor will my family.

7:04 who is this ZTN person?

TL heard of a Nanny . . .heard of Zanny and Zenaida . . .
kc . . known ztn for 4 years . . .I am scared. . . almost 12 hrs of stuff finally get a shower . . .I feel like he77 . . .

T:whre did you drop off Caylee last time you saw . . .
KC: @ Sawgrass apts @ bottom of stairs, told & showed LE the apt . . .told them drove out there 2 officers 2nd drive . . if don't find her guess who gets blamed and spends eternity in jail.

TL: yea No ***** . . .this is serious . . why wouldn't you say anything before now, why are you texting and not calling?
KC: I talked to 2 people who directely connected to ZTN . . .scared something would happen to my baby.

TL called her immediately after these texts . . .where is Caylee? kc responded IDK . .TL was angry, lied to, betrayed . . .hard to explain, everything @ once . .. how do you not know where your daughter is . .. (KC- IDK) conversation . . TL got angry

CROSS:

he says he felt betrayed and lied to and he was angry

((poor guy looks like he is having to relive it as well...))

ICA "If they don't find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail.

TL "yeah, No shi*, why didn't you tell this sooner?

IF it was an accidental drowning ICA would not be spending eternity in jail. IMO

This all sounds great for the prosecution.. but the DT team will spin this.. she was lying because she was covering for her molesting father that she was scared of.. oooh hear it comes!

TL takes deep breath to prepare for JB

The defense strategy of 'accidental drowning' certainly doesn't jibe with this text message testimony about Zanny the Nanny kidnapping Caylee, and Tony's shock at finding out Caylee was missing & ICA told no one.

Just so proud of TL! I wish I could give him a hug. He's really gone through hell and back and he's doing it again all for a tiny little child. That is a stand up man.

And JB's first question is "this is pretty bizarre?"
Great defense. <insert sarcasm here>

Baez...going to turn it around...Casey's World...

Casey living in denial...Casey's world...

Here we go.....she is sooooo traumatized that's why she lied to Tony! "Her reality" Puhleeeze!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3