2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Banane01:I just LOVE Nightclub Promoters and Wrecker guys!:Banane01:

Next, I hope the Prosecution plays that First Phone call home from jail ..
."I want Tony's Phone number...becaaaause she's my boyfriend..and calling you guys a huge waste"

WHO would be showering!?????? Finally getting a shower? That would have been the last thing on my mind. I would have gone with out a shower until i found my child!

I must of missed these text messages, I don't recall reading them. If they are new, I wonder what else the state has that we have not seen? Are these new or did I miss them? TIA :blowkisses:

Bam! There it is! Guess who spends an eternity in jail!

Where was she that she was allowed to do all of this texting?

"If they don't find her, guess who gets blamed and spends an eternity in jail?"

"yea no ****, this is serious. Why wouldn't you say anything about this to anyone?"

I am glad they are connecting the dots here - all those buddies.

I wonder if we're going to get the "lie" about the 14,000 dollars in the bank...

man.. she jumped to "guess who spends the rest of her life in jail" really quickly, didnt she??

WHO would be showering!?????? Finally getting a shower? That would have been the last thing on my mind. I would have gone with out a shower until i found my child!

Casey is obsessed with showers.

Next, I hope the Prosecution plays that First Phone call home from jail ..
."I want Tony's Phone number...becaaaause she's my boyfriend..and calling you guys a huge waste"

Oh - I am very confident the SA has big plans to do that!!!

ICA_have told and showed police the apartment, told them then drove out there with to officers, just got bakc from second drive...
if they dont find her, guess who gets blamed and spells eternity in jail..

TL-no ****, this is serious..why didnt you tell someone sooner?

ICA "If they don't find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail.

TL "yeah, No shi*, why didn't you tell this sooner?

TL seems to be emotional re-reading the messages.

ICA: "Its all my fault"

whoop der it is!!!

Can you imagine what TL went through when this happened? He was involved with her. And then he finds out all her lies? There's no job at Universal Studios, there's no nanny......I can't imagine what was he thinking back then.

IMO, he was blown away.

"I was scared to admit it. I was scared to admit something would happen to my baby."

Why is she shaking her head no right now as he reads that? Cause she wasn't scared something would happen to her baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand