2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am the dumbest person and the worst mother. I honestly hate myself."
"I truly hope you can forgive me, granted I can never forgive myself nor will my family."

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I really don't find Frank George to be overly effective when he questions the witnesses. He just doesn't seem to be quite as on the ball as LDB and JA.

JMHO

ICA: I am the dumbest person and the worst mother!

Truth within her lies! :floorlaugh:

text said ...i am so sorry for not telling you what happened, we need to talk, i love you and need you more than ever..?
where is Caylee?....I honestly dont know..
TL-I dont know..are u serious?
ICA ive been filling out reports all night, been driving around all night with detectives, I am the worst F$cking mom ever..i dont know what I will do if something happened to her..

wow thanks...

Just wanted to let everyone know im working from home and trying to follow along..sadly my hubby tried fixing my pc speakers but its my sound card? argg..anyhoo, I guess ill have to watch later when insessions or HLN have replay..

but thank you, thank everyone for keeping me in the loop

ICA-I am the dumbest person and the worst person, i honestly hate myself
most important thing is getting back Caylee, I will never forgive myself, nor will my family....hmmmmmmm (MO-thought George already knew?)

TL sounds as though he considered himself her boyfriend, not just a pick-up...

I never realized before how angry Tony L was and how he was not at all sympathetic and not playing ICA's game. It stopped when Amy walked in.

poor TL he is still so hurt by all this, he hides it well but it's there. it's terrible to see it coming through. none of them deserved this mess.

Whenever the camera pans to C & G, and Cindy is talking to G, G looks at the camera and puts his finger to his lips as if to say 'shhhhhhhhhh.'

Hmmm. Can C&G see themselves on a screen? How do they know when the camera is on them? Do the cameras zoom so the audience can see the movement?

Can you imagine what TL went through when this happened? He was involved with her. And then he finds out all her lies? There's no job at Universal Studios, there's no nanny......I can't imagine what was he thinking back then.

It's all about her! It's all about how she needs a shower!

The cell messages and the nanny story coming are big time trouble for Casey. If the jury have truly heard little of this case they'll be already realizing the pool story is complete bunk and will make them want to punish her even harder for what she did to Caylee and what she's doing to George now.

TL's first concern is for Caylee, not Casey, when his first response is, "Where is Caylee? You don't know? Are you kidding me?!" This guy has got integrity.

Oh, boohoohoo, ICA. Trying to illicit pity. It's all about ICA.

Listening to Tony's honest & compelling testimony is like
watching the needle slide slowly into Casey's arm.

I think Attorney George is nice looking.. a real Manly type man.....and I love the way he pops his rubberband !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3