2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I own a seasonal business and it is usually very slow in the summer or completely "dead" ....so I fully planned on watching this morning and was straight CHILLIN' until recess when a stinking customer came in !! It would be VERY inappropriate to play the case out loud here so now I'm stuck seeing CA but not hearing her !! wahhhh !!

Anyway - never thought I'd be bothered by the idea of a customer being at my business...lol.

Video of breakdown in case anyone missed it (via Casey Anthony Updates on Twitter): http://ht.ly/5576X

Forgive me if this was posted prior.

HLN is going to broadcast today's trial at 1pm est (I believe I heard that right) Said they would show it from the start.

Just got back from running around all morning....I see I missed some important stuff...am I right in assuming (haven't totally caught up yet) that Cindy is seeming to be "coming through for Caylee?" And that she broke down on the stand and ICA could barely squeeze out a tear??

Oh man! I went to get dog food thinking I wouldn't miss anything. came back to a bunch of tweets about ICA having a temper tantrum and angry at break! I hope they keep that on the video replay! What did she think would happen when she threw her whole family under the bus! Maybe she should have answered some of CA's letters!

I dont understand this wild anger display at the description of their inside and outside of the house. Caylee's B.D. elicited no emotion from ICA....is it because Cindy said Cindy and Lee went to buy Caylee the house? and George and cindy did all the landscaping and decorating the outside of the house? and they bought the mailbox? that Casey was not included as doing any of this?

FWIW - I believe this began when Cindy refused to look at KC during her testimony, refused to look at her as she left the stand, and hugged GA as she left the courtroom. moo

go into WFTVs live blog to the right side of the page for casey cam, be sure to turn the sound on one of them off.

I am so pleased the SA has CA up as the last witness before the two day break. What she says and how she is will be burned on to their brains.
The SA are brilliant!!! I just can't say that enough!!

Cindy obviously put a lot of love into decorating her house, and making it a home for her family.

ICA still shaking her head 'no' at the testimony about the lay out of the house. It makes no sense. I hope the jury gets a good look.

IMO

WESH's KC-cam isn't working anymore!

maybe told by judge to turn it off because they caught the big anger scene........I am sure Baez of DT was not happy that whole scene was broadcast. Maybe ruined that view for us!

Oh wow, this what I saw...

Cindy devastated and telling the truth, I'm not ashamed to say that I was in floods of tears as Cindy testified. I just want to hug the woman now and I've never felt like that. Bless you Cindy.

ICA was sitting there getting angrier and angrier, in fact the more Cindy broke down the more furious ICA became, she managed to squeeze a couple of tears but I think that was more from rage then anything else.

When the jury left the room, ICA let rip - real raw anger and fury on that face, I caught her saying something about "3 years, nothing!, nothing!" Then I saw her say something like "I can't cry now because she is, this is what she always does, she does this every time"

wow, would not have missed this for the world. Finally, finally ICA is getting what she so justly deserves.

Love the way LDB is setting the scene for the jury that the drowning incident was bs and also love the fact that Cindy was allowed to say that she and Lee purchased the play house, George did the landscaping for it and ICA? = she did nothing as per usual.

She did something alright, boyfriends, parties, gallavanting, stealing, etc.

I'm just imagining that what we just witnessed by Casey is what Caylee saw in the last moments of her life.

Just got back from running around all morning....I see I missed some important stuff...am I right in assuming (haven't totally caught up yet) that Cindy is seeming to be "coming through for Caylee?" And that she broke down on the stand and ICA could barely squeeze out a tear??

LOL - yes my friend and you have just said the understatement of the day!!

Tears of frushhhtration!

Those were not tears of grief, those were tears of rage and frustration. That's what the flurry of words and red face is showing.

The way she can go from 0 to 100 is amazing. Here is how she murdered her baby daughter. She probably shook the bejesus out of little Caylee after a tantrum where she said she wanted to stay with Cece and JoJo, rather than leave the house forever with "Mommy". Then not knowing how to explain what she did, she tried to fake a kidnapping complete with the duct tape.

:behindbar:crossfingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member