2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes yes. That is it. Jealousy took Caylee away.

:tyou:

It dawns on me that I've never felt displaced by my mother by her grandchildren.
That must be psychologically tough for an immature individual who is insecure and possibly feels unloveable - just saying.

No way will Casey be able to maintain her composure in front of the jury for the duration of the trial.

Related to anyone in this case anyway?

It's up to the verified member to release whatever information they'd like to release. Remember, we aren't allowed to "sleuth" our own members. :hug:

Casey is just vicious. Her real time displays of anger and selfishness would be a clincher for me if I were on the jury.

Cindy NEVER even GLANCED at Casey!!!!!!!!!!! And Now CASEY is LOOSING IT!!!!!!!!!1

Very angry IMHO. Can't figure out why though... Maybe CA isn't going with their version of the story.

Can someone post the Casey/Witness feed? wesh is just a blue screen. :(

TIA :)

I dont understand this wild anger display at the description of their inside and outside of the house. Caylee's B.D. elicited no emotion from ICA....is it because Cindy said Cindy and Lee went to buy Caylee the house? and George and cindy did all the landscaping and decorating the outside of the house? and they bought the mailbox? that Casey was not included as doing any of this?

meant caylee's bedroom, not b.d.,

and she expected Cindy to LOOK at her? ICA did not look at her parents for like 3 years at all of the pre-trial hearings, all they wanted was a quick glance, she gave them nothing.

Think her meltdown is over the sliding patio door, as KC gestured to Baez, with her hands.

Are we going all day or half-day today? IDK.

I dont understand this wild anger display at the description of their inside and outside of the house. Caylee's B.D. elicited no emotion from ICA....is it because Cindy said Cindy and Lee went to buy Caylee the house? and George and cindy did all the landscaping and decorating the outside of the house? and they bought the mailbox? that Casey was not included as doing any of this?

Good point, I wasn't thinking about that.

Gamon ITA, but like I always told my son. I would love to be your friend, but!! Mom has to come first.

Bless you! I say the same thing to the Mini-Cherry - I'm not your friend, I'm your MOTHER! Now bow as you leave the room!

This is probably CA's big fail - she was struggling at being a mother, ICA was acting up and out and then pregnant so she switched gears to be a friend. I see this in a whole bunch of parents. There was no way that her 'friend' status to her daughter should have ended in a trial however. That was ICA's choice. However, it seems that ICA blames her parents for her own misguided and stupid and ultimately deadly actions.

I never thought I'd say it - I'd like to give CA a hug right now.

If Casey is sitting to Cindy's right, is Cindy leaning toward her left (somewhat with her back to Casey) as she sits on the witness stand? Or is it simply the angle of the camera? I'm wondering if Cindy is purposefully not looking in Casey's direction (as a means of self-preservation.)

Thanks for the screamshots, everyone! They are priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez