2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey, "what does that have anything to do about...". She is waving her hands around, poking in the air. They are looking at the screen.

She started seething when Cindy said they bought the playhouse. They saved for it because it was expensive. Lee helped pick it up. Not a word about Casey doing anything.

IMO

While perusing this board, I've noticed that we have a lip reader.
I've yet to read all of the posts on this thread, so many apologies in advance if our lep reader is here.
Even I could lip read the defendant after calling for recess.
Here is what I think the defendant said, (it's scattered and isn't in order):
"It's been three years why is she crying now"? referring to Cindy.
"She hasn't told the truth yet".
I saw more but I forget.
I don't question Cindy tears, if they are genuine. I suspect there may be some members that do.
I saw beyond a shadow of a doubt; tears rolling down Cindy's face before she had a chance to use her kleenex. IMO, Cindy has a habit of wiping her eyes before her tears have the chance to flow? (not the word I'm looking for, posting quickly as I can.

No matter what Cindy has done in the past; I feel very sorry for her.
I specifically beyond a shadow of doubt

I'm sorry, I don't think it's within the realms of TOS Land to say this but I apologize beforehand if it is...

It just creeps me out to see DS doing the big comfort to ICA. I just don't think ICA deserves any comfort.

I think DS may just be trying to keep her from melting down rather than comforting her (if that makes sense)

If you were watching this, during the end of CA's testimony DS was blabbing to JB behind ICA's back. I'm sure she read on the blogs how emotionless ICA was coming across. IMHO they told her to put on a good one.

She followed through with this INCREDIBLE huge mouthing of her diatribe. HAHAHAHA. How is it she covers her mouth every other time????

Folks it could also be that Casey finally knows she's lost control of the one person she's always been able to manipulate. We have all seen how CA has been like a puppy dog hoping and praying for just a little glance from her daughter in the Courtroom. Casey has always known that and has been able to control her parents by giving or not giving them acknowledgement in the Courtroom.

She now realizes she can't do that anymore and that the gig is up. She can't control her anymore.

She looks at her hand to see if she squeezed any little tear out and when nothing came out she tries hard to squeeze out another tear!

Casey is really making me mad with her fake tears. CA is for real crying and Casey cannot seem to get one tear out no matter how hard she is trying to.

What is telling is that every time Casey wipes her eye she looks at her hand.

I thought I saw Casey mouth while crying " She didn't look at me once, the entire time she was up there".

I thought the same. Those were tears of anger because her mother didn't look at her on her way out. That was the real Casey. The spoiled brat having hissy fit and look at the attorneys, all trying to sooth the princess.

Now we have seen Casey really does hate Cindy most. More than she loved Caylee.

I think she hates George the most , I think her emotional connection with Cindy draws out the most responces because of the Way Casey cares for her mother.

I also think Casey may act more like GA then we know.

Casey still had the presence of mind to wipe off her shirt when she stood for the jury's return.

I dont understand this wild anger display at the description of their inside and outside of the house. Caylee's B.D. elicited no emotion from ICA....is it because Cindy said Cindy and Lee went to buy Caylee the house? and George and cindy did all the landscaping and decorating the outside of the house? and they bought the mailbox? that Casey was not included as doing any of this?

sorry im still figuring out the BEST and FASTEST way to do this. Im gonna get a clipboard program.. any suggestions?

Attachments

• ICA.jpg
    ICA.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 139
  • ica1.jpg
    ica1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 124
  • ica2.jpg
    ica2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 121
  • ica3.jpg
    ica3.jpg