2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She appears to be just fine now.
Trialday5-4.jpg

Looks like JB and ICA are talking about the latch on the patio door

IMO -

I was watching ICA at the end there. One of the things I thought she said is:

She didn't look at me once, not once.

Casey refused a visit from Cindy on Mother's Day. Indeed, the irony is rich.

ICA blabbing @ the defense team..pointing and blabbing

news 6 had a great shot of Casey as she was venting to her attorneys..
I am no expert at reading lips but I too thought that was one of the things she was saying, I also thought I saw her say "it's not fair" several times, "she also said something about she did it twice", and she was pist...she was doing a hand gesture as she was in a mad stage IMO. And her crying was not due to Caylee IMO. It was because she was mad at her mother for what ever reason IMO. :cow:
BBM

Maybe Cindy shot Casey a FU look while on the stand?

Oh wow, this what I saw...

Cindy devastated and telling the truth, I'm not ashamed to say that I was in floods of tears as Cindy testified. I just want to hug the woman now and I've never felt like that. Bless you Cindy.

ICA was sitting there getting angrier and angrier, in fact the more Cindy broke down the more furious ICA became, she managed to squeeze a couple of tears but I think that was more from rage then anything else.

When the jury left the room, ICA let rip - real raw anger and fury on that face, I caught her saying something about "3 years, nothing!, nothing!" Then I saw her say something like "I can't cry now because she is, this is what she always does, she does this every time"
wow, would not have missed this for the world. Finally, finally ICA is getting what she so justly deserves.

Love the way LDB is setting the scene for the jury that the drowning incident was bs and also love the fact that Cindy was allowed to say that she and Lee purchased the play house, George did the landscaping for it and ICA? = she did nothing as per usual.

This makes sense to me now. I read her lips saying; "I tried so hard!" she must have been talking about trying to cry.

Wouldn't it be great if Casey just stood up in court and admited what she has done, tell the parents she is sorry and take what is comming to her. What will Casey get out of life if she is set free, nothing. No family, no friends, just nothing. She is a killer, I think she planned to kill George & Cindy also, but she got caught before she had a chance to finish them off too.

Sorry to jump in here: just curious what others think:
Watching live…looks like Casey had a breakdown at the end of her mother’s testimony b/c her mother never looked at Casey during testimony or upon stepping down. For those in the courtroom, is that a correct observation.

What is your interpretation of Cindy’s emotions during testimony?

Cindy NEVER even GLANCED at Casey!!!!!!!!!!! And Now CASEY is LOOSING IT!!!!!!!!!1

KC knows she is losing control over her parents. That is why she is crying.

Thanks to everyone for letting us know which sites have KC cams. That was some shocking experience.

Imo, the minute they learned Casey was claiming a drowning af the house (after all her Zanny stories), the As knew Casey at least coldly covered up an accident and discarded her daughter like trash. The minute they learned she put George at the scene as the main player in this cover up, the As knew their daugther was murderer who was now gunning for them too, imo.

That teeny little doubt in Casey's favor that they clung to for 3 years was obliterated 8 weeks ago when they got word of Baez's general defense strategy. What a nightmare. All of their deception (whether intentional or out of denial) is being used against them by the person they were trying to believe and protect.

Casey Anthony is in a league of her own, imo.

JMO...

A league and a world of her own.

I had such a strong reaction to Cindy's testimony.

Poor Cindy!

Gosh darn I am glad that just describing the playhouse has gotten Casey's attention. Just wait until they get into the stealing, the partying and lying day in and day out!

God Bless You Cindy- You are Caylee's Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO