2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid everyone is excited about CA for nothing. Hopefully, I will be proved wrong, but I don't foresee her confessing to the fight, or being truthful enough to help the SA as much as y'all seem to. Hope I am wrong!!!

Cannot believe they did not ask about argument and CA's father's money,what is wrong with the SA.This goes to motive JMHO:maddening:

I don't think they can ask her about it because of all of the depo's she's given to the contrary.

CA believed Casey worked at Universal because that is what Casey told her. Also work ID with photo, messages from bosses....

Did Casey really have the job then or was she creating these emails/texts from her boss that Cindy saw?

Hmmm... CA saying it was a very emotional and special evening.

WTF....a very special day, BS! Now, I can't wait to SP testifies that CA was upset about the money that ICA stole from her grand father. CA found out about it that day, so there was no love or special moment in that house that evening.

So Casey had Universal Studios picture ID and texts from her supervisers so no wonder why CA thought the job was real.

IMO the SAO will juxtapose together all the videos and calls in their closing.

It will give perspective after jurors hearing all the testimony.

Is the video not going to get in? LDB just laid beautiful foundation for it.

I would be surprised if they didnt use it, but it is a huge emotional wallop so they've probably calculated the "perfect" time to bring it in for best impact.

They switched name tags? LMAO. More proof Casey lies about the smallest, most insignificant things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582