2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy took the ladder off, after swimming.

Did something else happen that evening?

Yes... (fight, IMO)

Hmmm... CA saying it was a very emotional and special evening.

CA saying her memory of this is clear...like it happened yesterday

She thought it would be the last time ggpa would see Caylee..not that Caylee would see ggpa.

More onion juice on the tissue, pls thx.

She's still saying there was no fight. That's ok; the DT would impeach her if she changed that now.

OMG wanted to document Caylee with Great Grand Dad didn't know if she would see him again cause hospice had been called in.
Little did she know........ (me saying)

So sad....poor Cindy....her daddy put on hospice so she wanted to bring Caylee and take special pictures with him that Father's Day...my heart is breaking for her :(

ICA has her game face on he's now crying on cue

HHJP: let's return the jury.

all rise for the jury.

LDB: Mrs. Anthony we were talking about the sliding glass doors, we were talking about this area of the door. Is some sort of lock?

on the handle

LDB: describe

you flip it up and down

LDB: all glass doors have a screne door?

yes

LDB: in this pic the screen is open is that always?

depends on time of day going in and out, time of year if air is running. if we are in the yard going back and forth we would leave it open instead of opening two doors

LDB: practice is to keep it closed

yes, unless it was a cool door sliding glass door open and the screne closed.

LDB: can you get right to back yard?

there are two doors as soon as you open the sliding glass door, there is a door right...there right here that there is nothing in the way. There is a clear path.

LDB: are those storm door?

screen doors

LDB: ?

Locks on those

LDB: on handle?

yes

LDB: how high?

my hip?

LDB: you mentioned there are three sets of sliding doors, master bed, living room and kitchen,

yes

LDB: they are all same?

yes

LDB: anything in your bedroom that is...

I keep a chair right there and sometimes the chair is in the way. It is easy to move but it can be moved.

LDB: when you go out the master sliding glass doors where are you?

backyard

LDB: do you use it?

depends if I am out there and need something from my bedroom...unless cooking out and wanted to get from kitchen from back yard.

LDB: would you say this door in 2008 was the main door you used to get in the back yard?

oh, definitely yes.

LDB: Do you recognize that as interior of your home in 2008?

yes ma'am

HHJP: received into evidence, you may.

LDB: Can you tell us what we are looking at?

If you come thru our front door we have a foyer and look to the right, this is the wall to the living room and this hall way leads to bedrooms and a bathroom.

LDB: whos room is that?

Caylee's

LDB: what steps did you take to child proof your home?

Casey went out and purchased door knob devices you have to squeeze, I have a hard time with them, the outlet protectors in, rearraged where things were located under cubbords...things we could do normal toddler things.

LDB: in June of 2008 Caylee was how many months old?

34 months

LDB: at that age she is pretty mobil?

yes

LDB: where did she sleep?

almost all the time in Casey's room, nap in her room at that time it was all the time in Casey's room nap

LDB: verbal?

yes, she could tell a story, a paragraph

LDB: was her language easy to understand?

once in a while I would have to ask her what she was talking about but you learn your child's speach and being around her all the time I knew what she was going to say.

LDB: Caylee lived with you

yes

LDB: Lee, and did Casey live with you her whole life?

yes

LDB: including with Caylee?

yes

LDB: a time before when Caylee was away from home extended time?

I saw her everyday, if she spend the night I saw her the next day. I don't think I ever went 24 hours without seeing Caylee.

LDB: in june of 2008 your b day, did you take vaca?

yes

LDB: dates?

not sure if we left monday or tuesday, my brothers wedding was...we left a few days prior.

in 2008 I usually would take my birthday week off and I was off,

I finished the friday...I had the entire week of my birthday off

LDB: spend it with Caylee?

not as much as I wanted to but for the most part I did

LDB: by father's day which was june 15th 2008 did you have Caylee with you?

yes

LDB: what were your plans?

George had to work, was going in early. Kids had plans, visit my father at Mt. Dora

LDB: when you referr to your kids, it is Lee and Casey?

were they working?

Casey was working...Lee didn't know day to day.

LDB: George on his regular three to 11 shift?

yes

LDB: you went to mt. dora with Caylee?

yes

LDB: how long?

mid morning until two thirty three o clock, about a fifty minute drive and we arrived before noon and we left my moms home somewhere around two thirty.

LDB: while visiting your father did you take photos and video of Caylee?

yes

LDB: (entering it so it can be evidence) What do you recognize?

That's our Caylee

LDB: when taken?

15th June 2008

LDB: at nursing home?

yes

LDB: does that depict Caylee on July 15th 2008? Entered into evidence.

HHJP: received into evidence

LDB: the items in front of Caylee, you brought with you?

yes ma'am

LDB: we talked about Caylee being 34 months old. how tall?

38 and 40 inches. over three feet tall, just above my waist level.

LDB: weighed?

I can't remember, maybe 30 pounds.

LDB: light enough if you had to carry her?

if I had to

LDB: once you left the nursing home where did you go?

lunch with my mother at her home

LDB: did you return to hopesping? what time?

yes, I think we left my moms house like 3:30 and I think got home between four and five I am pretty sure we got home.

LDB: was Casey there?

no, me and Caylee. we put out things away. she wanted to go swimming and I told her she needed to eat something. I fixed her something to eat, got our suits on and got in the pool and was playing in the pool.

LDB: the pool, how do you access it?

there is a ladder and you can climb in

LDB: is this something that has to be done each time?

part of the ladder is permenant with bolts, the top of the ladder where the platform is, is bolted then there is a detachable exterior ladder, prior to Caylee becoming a toddler...when we didn't swim we took the whole ladder off easier to clean. during the season using the pool it was attached but once Caylee become a toddler we took the exterior off and put it next to the pool. Set it next to the pool, layed it on its side. so it would be convienent when we wanted access to pool.

LDB: how high is the lip on you?

the lip is chest area

LDB: so if you are standing at that level you can see the surface of the pool, at your height

yes

LDB: the ladder the removable part how big is it?

taller than me, it is on a slant to walk up and I think there are three or four steps before you get to the platform, three or four rungs.

LDB: is the ladder cumbersome

no, it is heavy. something a small child could not pick up but I have no difficulty.

LDB: did you take the ladder and put it up that day?

yes

LDB: does Caylee wait while you do that?

yes

LDB: does Caylee get in first?

at that time she can climb step, I hold her as she climbs each step I climb behind her and sit her on top...I go around her and get in pool and she waits and jumps into the pool in my arms.

LDB: why did you have to hold her?

I probably didn't have to, it was something I did. I didn't want her to fall she might have hit her head. It's like when you are helping an older person you are right there, like holding her hand when walking in a store. It is not something you think about but you do to protect her.

LDB: spend a lot of time in the pool?

that afternoon we did, probably an hour hour and a half, at least an hour.

LDB: floaties on her arms or another suit

at that age an actual life jacket over her suit and she was wearing her life jacket

LDB: while swimming did Casey come home?

yes

LDB: get in pool?

no

LDB: take Caylee inside?

yes

LDB: how did Caylee get out of the pool?

I told Casey it was time, it was getting cold I told Casey that Caylee had enough, I felt Caylee had enough and get her ready for her shower. Casey came out with a towel and I took her suit off in the pool...it was fun for Caylee to be naked in the pool for a minute and her mother received her with the towel and took her inside.

I took the ladder off and grabbed Caylee's life jacket and suit and went in the house.

LDB: anything else happen that evening?

it was a very emotional and special evening, I recall it like it was yesterday. One reason I wanted to take Caylee to see my dad, I wanted to document that day because I didn't know if that would be the last day Caylee would see her great grandfather. I told Casey about our day, I was excited to show her our day. We watched the video and we cried and Caylee was with us and she didn't understand why we were crying.

LDB: you are saying these were placed on the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member