2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until the phone records and pings are introduced to show that ICA never left the vacinity. NADA. Never in Tampa, never at the hospital, never, never, never. Cindy bought all this hook, line and sinker.

We can call this "Casey's World" or "Neverland"

wondering how cross is gonna go. Getting knots in my stomach. Gonna get ugly. Hope JB is true to form and hope the jury sees all these pretend people for what they are ICA elaborate lies.

I think the prosecution plans on keeping her on the stand until the end of court today. Then, the jurors will be able to mull this testimony over for 2 days. Brilliant.

Wow Cindy has really long winded detailed answers, I'm thinking this may be a good thing as LB is not shutting her down for running on. I'm suprised Baez is not objecting, busy texting I guess.....

:crazy: Now a friend named Raquel?? Who's up next, Sophia Loren?

This is like an episode of Hollywood Squares.

FYI about the emails. ICA had set up fake email accounts for people she said were her employers and co workers and sent emails between those emails and herself.

yay!!! lbd just points out that CA told Casey about the shed break in!!!! ((((buh bye defense team argument!!!))))))

There is a video where she says they heard Caylee drowned in the pooleorge was right there. Remember Toni's description of Amy showing up at the apartment she didnt do anything but look at Casey. I think Amy knows more then she will ever say.

He heard it through media, he even spoke with detectives about it- but on the stand just the other day, he said "when he heard that, it hurt really bad"

MHO- he did not know, nor did Cindy until it was revealed in happening statements as coming from their daughter.

CA is relating all of this like it's true because to her it was the truth, ICA made this CA's life too. All based on lies, the jury must be reeling with this info.

Oh Lord, CA was concerned about how Zanny was doing after the accident. How embarrassed must she be right now with this whole crazy cast of characters.

Listening to Cindy recite these detailed and complex lies ICA told her. O.K., you could suffer a trauma and live in an "alternate reality" for a while, denying the bad thing happened, but you would NOT be telling other people lie after lie after detailed lie day after day after day. You might live in your own denial, imagining but telling these lies does not go along with something like that. IMO, MOO, etc., my opinion

Oh yeah, like faking those Universal emails- she created yahoo addresses and made this entire thing up, that's a lot of effort for a specific reason, that's not a "living in denial" thing, that's just plain old scheming. :cow:

I'm thinking the SA want the Jury to go through this believing like Cindy has ( she is telling this story so well letting us see her REALITY of life with KC) so when they learn it is all a lie it will hit them like a ton of bricks...just like it did to all of us here.. Bye Bye KC

CA remembers every single detail of the lies that KC told about her and Caylee's whereabouts. It just goes to show how deeply CA believed it all. I think she has wanted to believe KC so badly that she really did until she was told the 'truth' by KC (through JB). Of course, KC's new version isn't the truth either, but at least CA can now believe that Caylee is dead. She only believes it because she got it from KC herself.

I think CA is describing what she was thinking back THEN. I think it's just the way she relates what happened in the past to the best of her recollection, by going back in time in her mind and speech.

Honestly, I think KC lost her two best witnesses six weeks ago.

BBM: I'm surely hoping so. It is so nice to have all of you with me while waiting for the bomb to drop.

I am wondering if and when the state will bring in the second kidnapping story at Blanchard Park? That will be interesting ..... hummmm

Alternate universe or not.....the defense theory is blown apart. Now they have to figure out how to change their theory without the jury noticing......

Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member