2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey missed out on her true calling ....A novelist or screenwriter O OMG

so you are going to drive that many miles (from tampa and orlando) and leave caylee with some friends? BS! They knew something was wrong!

so ICA is telling CA on the cell that she is still in Tampa but came home to get things for herself & Zanny
to which yesterday GA tesified that ICA was in a hurry cause she had to get to work (she only had 10 min's as i recall)

I don't think an alternative reality life is going to fly with the jury at all. Casey lies about everything in order to do as she pleases. She doesn't live in an alternative life believing the lies she tells. She tells the lies to get away with something. To get her parents off her back or to explain bad behavior. That is totally different that living a different reality. I hope the State puts on a psychologist to explain the difference.

I think Jose's inexperience is really showing now. He's not objecting at all to any of this.

I wonder if LDB is going to go back and ask CA why she stopped looking for Zanny.

I'm selling bridges, anyone want one?

Does anyone remember this depo? We were all totally in disbelief. Now CA's repeating this fable to the jury?????

As weird as it sounds I truly believe CA wanted to believe it to be so...I think she truly believed it...I've known others that you just question them and their denial---denial is strange and some choose to see their kids in a perfect light---or whatever--(4 horus sleep may not make sense but---)

If CM is smart, he will say CA is lying about all of this. Remember, ICA has never validated any of CA or GAs stories. NEVER.

Juliette Lewis had a kid named Annabelle.

Unbelievable how much this girl made up. If she had put half that much effort into really being a productive citizen who knows where she could be with her life now.

And Caylee would more than likely be alive. Sigh.

What I find interesting is how ICA is listening intently to Cindy retelling the story filled with ICA's lies, almost like, 'wow, mom, I can't believe you remembered all this.' ... as if almost flattered by it all.

Well, if Cindy is well aware of lies, I wish she would put some tone or attitude into her response..

WOWEEZOWEE!!

Listen to the fabulous stream of lies. I'm loving how this is playing out. CA is laying this out nicely thanks to Linda Drane-Burdick. ICA lies so easy. It just flows out of her mouth. CA has all this info that SOUNDS totally relevant and plausible, except for the fact that there is no Zanny, no tampa, no juliette, no annabell! I love it love it love it!

If i was a jurur i would seriously think, wow, thats very detailed info, and when they get to the part about this things all being lies.. there will be shock

George and Cindy thought Casey was in Tampa so when George saw that his shed was broken into and gas stolen, he probably thought it had to be someone else. That is probably why he reported the stolen gas cans...

So, at this point the jury sees that ICA's lies were not any kind of alternate reality, but self-serving lies.
I hope they are shaking their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member