2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Cindy believes this stuff anymore, she's just answering the questions: this is what Casey told her, where Casey said she was etc. IMO Cindy knows it's all lies.

and what's so great is that it's straight from the depo

NOT ONE OBJECTION

CA is putting herself back in time and recalling what KC told her very well, IMO. This is important towards her credibility. I'm glad she's able to recall so well.

Amazing what a web of complicated lies and CA acts as though all of it was somehow still real.........

It's got to be hard to separate from it, when you live lies like they are real for so long. I believe Cindy has done this all her life.

If the DT is smart -- they won't ask CA any questions. It can only go badly for ICA

Wow Cindy has really long winded detailed answers, I'm thinking this may be a good thing as LB is not shutting her down for running on. I'm suprised Baez is not objecting, busy texting I guess.....

the state is welding the double-edged sword masterfully. love it!!

KC getting more and more angry.

noajv8.jpg

Amazing what a web of complicated lies and CA acts as though all of it was somehow still real.........

She had such an emotional investment in KC's lies being true. If KC was lying then where was Caylee?

Oh yeah, like faking those Universal emails- she created yahoo addresses and made this entire thing up, that's a lot of effort for a specific reason, that's not a "living in denial" thing, that's just plain old scheming. :cow:
Beginning to look that way....

The defense is not objecting because this is the story-line they are going to push-
Not that Casey was lying, but that Casey lived in an 'alternate realty'.

The defense thinks this testimony is helping them.

and it is NOT!! being in denial and living in an alternate reality because you cannot cope with the trauma, does not include telling all these complex and detailed lies while spending the day in bed with your boyfriend, partying night after night, going shopping every day. This is not how that denial of a trauma and "alternate reality" post trauma would work. These detailed and ridiculous lies have buried her, the jury will not buy this, IMO, MOO, etc.

I really have high hopes that Cindy is going to tell the truth. I really do. Especially after the "six weeks" comment.

WOW..the lies just go on and on and inurance info??? getting thing? OMG!!!

still outlining ICA's lies about accident, injury to Zanny, insurance, hospital admittance. Why Caylee was STILL not home.

I don't think Cindy believes this stuff anymore, she's just answering the questions: this is what Casey told her, where Casey said she was etc. IMO Cindy knows it's all lies.

That's what I'm thinking

I don't think Baez will cross-examine her at this time...it is going to well..

Casey was really being very honest when she stated that she was a great liar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove