2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Cindy has really long winded detailed answers, I'm thinking this may be a good thing as LB is not shutting her down for running on. I'm suprised Baez is not objecting, busy texting I guess.....

I think Baez has someone on the outside sitting there watching this and reading tweets and letting him "know" how it's going....

still outlining ICA's lies about accident, injury to Zanny, insurance, hospital admittance. Why Caylee was STILL not home.

As someone who has been in a car accident, I can say that in the ER they don't ask you for your insurance info. They can always get it later. No way they would ask someone to leave and go get info!

Dumb lie!

So many lies it's unbelieveable! Like an onion, as soon as you peel one layer there's another one. I could NEVER find her Not Guilty.

Can't wait to see Casey's meltdown during the recess after this testimony!!

CA is relating all of this like it's true because to her it was the truth, ICA made this CA's life too. All based on lies, the jury must be reeling with this info.

LDB used these details in opening statement, it just shows the extent of Caseys lies.

I just don't understand how Cindy, who was used to KC's lies, fell for this convoluted story hook, line, and sinker

Cindy must keep a journal, how else in the world could she remember all this!

There is something freeky about how she is testifying about the lies in a very real way, as if she actually knows these people -- Zanny needed Caylee, Raquel was going to pick up...

All of these details about events that never happened and people who did not exist....Zanny's mom, brother....jeez

CA outlining invisnanny's invisifamily and why ICA said she had to care for and assist Zanny during this hospital stay. Why Caylee STILL was not home.

CA doing a very good job of describing all the excuses/lies being told to her by ICA at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member