2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this was discussed . . .but the whole alleged July 15th huge fight between CA and KC was not brought up in court yet at all . .. we are now far past that date . . .any ideas whether the SA will bring up the fight just before they introduce the 911 call or just not address it at all? Does anyone think JB is going to be the one to bring it up? Dying to see what others have to say . .. sorry . ..I dont look up often due to cliff notes

Anybody have a video link of CA leaving the stand and giving ICA that look? That was PRICELESS!

I think LDB is handling CA with wonderful compassion, while slowing extracting what needs to be. Thankfully GA and CA can rest a bit for 2 days before DT comes swinging at them.

I don't know. I have a really sick feeling, the testimony is practically verbatim from her deposition...eerily similar to say, a script?

It's straight from her depo, but the worm has turned...that depo didn't need improving as far as the State was concerned, it screamed GUILTY

It's also why you saw no objections from DT

I don't know why I am so amazed at Cindy's testimony. But she is very detailed about all of the lies being told by Casey. Obviously she is a pathological liar or she wouldn't be able to come up with all of the details when her mom was asking her all of these questions. MOO

WFTV cam 2 is showing the hallway right now. Showed GA & CA with their arms around each other...

ETA: It must be tape, they keep rewinding..

The more Cindy talks, the further my jaw drops!

I am totally, absolutely gobsmacked at the detail of all the lies!!!!

And Cindy actually remembers, in detail, everything, all of it....how?

because she's been telling herself this was gospel truth, over and over, up until 6 weeks ago.

CA said she found out about the DT theory six weeks ago. BUT, right before the trial she tried to visit ICA and she left her $200.00. I hope that was just CA being compassionate for a daughter who she once believed in, and not a sign that she is going to support ICA in her testimony against GA. Was feeling pretty good about CA's testimony until I remembered that.

I now feel pretty positive that Cindy wanted to see Casey the day before Mother's day to beg her not to do this. Meaning the whole abuse thing.

Yes, I think CA felt she had to hear it was true from ICA's own mouth.
That the SA wasn't just putting her on, trying to make her change her mind and her testimony.
Fortunately, the SA has obviously said to CA, No - we only want you to explain exactly what you were thinking and doing at the time. That is all.

If JB attacks CA for her testimony discrepancy....all the SAO has to do is say did you decide to tell the truth because you were more concerned with perjury during trial than depo?

As someone who has been in a car accident, I can say that in the ER they don't ask you for your insurance info. They can always get it later. No way they would ask someone to leave and go get info!

Dumb lie!

oh wait..there's more 'cuz right before they are getting ready to discharge "Zanny", "somebody" discovers a laceration behind her ear that requires another 24 hr stay.........YEAH, Right! Can you spell.......malpractice, no way, no blood, no pain, NOTHING~:banghead:

Cindy truly was Caylee's mother. She had to be. KC wasn't capable. Cindy knows (but wont' admit it) that kc could NEVER take care of Caylee for more than a few hours.

Now the one thing odd is that, at some level, cindy had to suspect kc wasn't working but as long as she was caring for Caylee, I think cindy thought it may be good...that at least kc is trying. Cindy cannot admit that she used very bad judgement by letting kc attend to Caylee.

So is she saying they were told six weeks ago that there was no Zanny, and what the defense would be?

Tink

She didn't spell it out, but that is indeed what happened six weeks ago.

CA said she found out about the DT theory six weeks ago. BUT, right before the trial she tried to visit ICA and she left her $200.00. I hope that was just CA being compassionate for a daughter who she once believed in, and not a sign that she is going to support ICA in her testimony against GA. Was feeling pretty good about CA's testimony until I remembered that.

It was probably the $200 cash she took out of ICA's wallet the July 15, 2008. You know, the money ICA had stolen from Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro