2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I think she HAD to buy it because the alternative meant that her daughter was a murderer, and that also meant she would never ever see Caylee Marie again. She just could not accept that with her mind or her heart. It was too much to process. I used to do grief counseling with hospice and grief causes people to do things they never thought they would do, and to believe things they never thought they would believe.

Thank you jenny60123 - that has been my mantra here at WS for the last two years. It still is.

I have a question: when Cindy says she was looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago, does that mean that Cindy finally acknowledged/agreed that there is no Zanny?

Maybe this was when she heard the Caylee drowned story and finally realized they had been had...not to mention the DT (and former member) going on TV to say the Zanny Nanny was a lie and GA was being thrown bodily under that great big bus o' lies with the SA theory...

Horrible that she has wasted the last three years of her life trying to assist this DT and save her daughter the lying - baby killer.

I think there is huge drama coming in this trial.....the DT has infuriated everyone with their stupid....yes BAEZ I said STUPID strategy!!! Sheesh a 5th grader could have done better.....foot meet bullet.

wftv just showed a live shot at break, ga and ca ,arm in arm walking down the hall. both looked upset.

I think the State is just keeping on the path of what Casey told her parents, while also showing what she was really doing.

Even as a juror who knows nothing about this case knows now that Casey was at blockbuster with Tony only hours after Caylee supposedly drown. They have seen video after video of Casey shopping during the time Caylee would have been dead. They have heard her parents, who...if not a lot naive...do not sound like they had anything to do with Caylee drowning in a pool...

they keep on talking about a nanny.

Cindy said she was looking for that nanny that took Caylee up until a few weeks ago. I find it hard to believe the jury will jump to George and Cindy being the liars. IMHO.

JMO - when break was called and ICA started talking I believe she could have said:

This is a problem.

At first I thought it could mean the testimony was a problem. But I think ICA is saying the camera on her after break is called, is a problem. And I thought she said something to JB like: They can read my lips.

Then she whispers to him and I think JB says something to the effect of nothing can be done about the cameras. And then I think ICA said something like: whatever!. ICA then motions with her arm across in front of her, and I think that is pointing out the camera view, or something.

I wonder if court will end with Cindy's 911 call. That would be most excellent!

ICA turns on poor pitiful me face on cue for the jury

Casey is super duper mad! She even just tugged her shirt down in a very mad manner.

Respectfully, I think she HAD to buy it because the alternative meant that her daughter was a murderer, and that also meant she would never ever see Caylee Marie again. She just could not accept that with her mind or her heart. It was too much to process. I used to do grief counseling with hospice and grief causes people to do things they never thought they would do, and to believe things they never thought they would believe.

I completely agree with you on this. I think she was in the denial/anger stages of grief for so long and only just recently started to accept what happened. As frustrated as I have been with her, I feel for her a great deal today. Every word she speaks and every move she makes rings of sincerity and pain.

what is this sidebar about?? We just got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme