2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - ICA took the bear b/c she knew ICA was sleeping with it - showing motive?

expecting them to return after the Zanny situation resolved? Yes.

more excuses why that didn't happen.

CA: Casey said Zanny had a concussion; there was internal bleeding, wanted to make sure she didn't die.

OMG. ICA is more diabolical than I thought!!!!!!!!!!! She stole the teddy that Cindy was sleeping with. I have NEVER wanted the DP for any defendant more than I do for ICA. She needs to be eradicated from this Earth.

LDB was going to bring out that CA told KC she was sleeping with the bear and then, all of the sudden it was gone. Implying that KC took it to spite her mother. CA couldn't remember when she told KC about sleeping with the bear.

I hope they bring out that Zanny and all these other people don't exist before they break for the weekend so the jurors have a few days to process all this was lies.

With respect folks - would it be possible to leave the "who is starring" movie star comments for the sidebar - I'm finding this to be very emotional stuff.
Thanks a lot - I'd appreciate it.

I don't think so -- it's new to me. So was a lot of the detail about the evening of June 15th

Yes it has. I knew about the teddy bear being stolen. I forget when she had told about this though.

The Teddy bear went missing at some point after four or five nights.

was ICA aware she was sleeping with Teddy. CA thinks she told ICA can't recall if during or after.
I thought she mentioned sleeping with one of Casey's stuffed animals in a letter or video? This case has gone on too long.

I'm pretty sure it was in a CA interview or depo. My recollection is teddy went missing after CA told her she was sleeping with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme