2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we are back.... LDB saying, last we spoke you were talking about sleeping with a teddy bear.
Did it go missing?

After 4 or 5 nights, it went missing.

She thinks she told Casey that she was sleeping with Teddy.

So not only does she take away the baby in a huff, but then she comes back to thie house and takes the teddy bear too, as a final middle finger raised to her mother. Unbelievable.

:maddening:

Does Cindy really still believe any of this? She is talking in present tense at times. Like this is real.

Actually all this testimony is what I call "white noise" - important for foundation. What is gonna do in ICA will be the forensic evidence they will view. Dr G will bring it all together for them.

OMG! This is so unreal!! The jury knows this is all a lie, right??

OMG! Christmas 2007 they went to the mall to see Santa and JH's mother was to meet them there with Zachary! Zach had an asthma attack.

This testimony is all old news..she gave this information before. I'm pretty sure this is when I started drinking. :floorlaugh:

CA doing very good job of outlining what she was being told and was believing that was coming out of ICA mouth.

never met JH, was sposed to meet his family, etc.

OMG waiting to take pictures with Jeff and his imaginary child!

LDB is AMAZING! She is letting Cindy tell the jury about Casey's world of fiction. A loving, trusting mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty