2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, there was actually a Jeff, but he didn't have a child. I don't think he lived in Orlando either.

Showing artfully the way the LIES started well before the alleged "accidental" drowning. Poor Cindy waiting at the mall to meet Zachary and Jeff's mom. This chick is a sociopath (ICA)

CA: That evening Casey called and said Jeff was in town; he was staying in Orlando; he heard about Zanny and he wanted to see Zanny. His son, Zach, wanted to see Zanny.
Cindy never met Jeff H; numerous times CA was supposed to meet him, they started out as a friendship, could b someone ICA could settle down with (ICA described him to CA)...

... = Endless stream of ICA's pathological lying to her mother

anyone think any time she is chatting with jb she is saying "shes lying".....

With respect folks - would it be possible to leave the "who is starring" movie star comments for the sidebar - I'm finding this to be very emotional stuff.
Thanks a lot - I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Does Cindy really still believe any of this? She is talking in present tense at times. Like this is real.

I think at this point, she knows she was lied to and she is just recollecting what Casey told her at the time.

Jeff had a trust fund? She should have stuck with that guy.

Jeff had a trust fund, and invited Zanny, and Casey and Caylee over! :banghead:

CA is making all of this Zanny and assorted friends stuff sound as real and vibrant as possible deliberately. Because when the SA then drops the bomb again that NONE of these people ever existed, it's going to have a tremendous impact on the jury about how dellusional the inmate is.

Keep it going, SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member