2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they bring out that Zanny doesn't exist before they break for the weekend so the jurors have a few days to process all this was lies.

I'm pretty sure the DT stated there was no Zanny in their opening statement.

Do you think JB will be the one to question CA? If so, do you think he will ask about Zanny? I mean they have already said that whole story was all lies.

We have heard about the teddy bear. CA said that KC came and got it during the 31 days.

Here we go with CA talking about Casey's friend Jeffrey and his imaginary child Zach (I think that was the name she made up for Jeff's imaginary child).

Is Cindy trying to make the jurors think there actually was a Zanny? WTH? Cindy sounds like she still believes all this BS.

All these lies are wearing me down....Cindy must have known she was getting right royal run around. One thing after another, hard listening to it actually especially now that Cindy is speaking of it knowing it is lies. Sad.

Well, I guess the SA will have a calendar showing what ICA told CA where she was and other testimony and pings showing where she really was.

Cindy noticed the teddy bear missing 4-5 nights later.

I'm thinking that at some point that CA may have told KC that she was missing Caylee so much that she was sleeping with the teddy bear. If so then that shows how angry KC was at CA.

Cindy says " I am just th grandma"

It floored me after the other parent like statements she has made.

The more Cindy talks, the further my jaw drops!

I am totally, absolutely gobsmacked at the detail of all the lies!!!!

And Cindy actually remembers, in detail, everything, all of it....how?

Because she has repeated them so many times since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme