2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Boy - I could clearly read ICA's angry and tearful comment to DS saying - they are just saying these things to hurt me! It was a clear as could be.
Wow - look at her go - she is angry angry angry - uh ICA - the jury isn't there - all those tears of self pity are wasted.....

Saying what things? They've been describing the layout of the house and yard.

wesh live blog saying that she looks very angry right now, face all red... shaking her head no

(about house pictures and the layout of your house....????? wait till CA gets the real meat and potatoes of her testimony!)

And Nursey, it's not going to be pretty. :(

Iassend welcome! We look forward to your point of view.

Are we sure the jury left the room? I didn't see anyone stand up, or did I miss that?

I thought I picked up something about " 3 years".

Sorry, sucky lip reader!!

IMO...the tears were out of ANGER. I am also someone who when gets very upset and frusterated I'll cry.

One thing is clear, CA brings out the worst in KC. KC has rage towards her, that's for sure.

The whole scene just now moved me to tears. CA started out acting and then it became real imo.

Little Casey is FINALLY realizing that no one is left in her corner except her lovely attorney and his team of idiots.

Ya ,But really Now I do , AFTER hearing cindy and the mistakes she made on the stand when talking about Casey /Caylee and when Her own children refer to when Lee started school there
started school wonder if Casey has ever had her own identity.

It was a tiny slip and maybe nothing but maybe it is bigger.

My Heart breaks for her .She is doing a good job showing Caylee as a loved and cared about child.

Someone tweeted that CA and GA hugged at the back of the courtroom before CA went out.

yups i think ica just realized that mom isnt gonna back her.. and shes ticked off..
should be interesting to watch her..... I bet JB and all are really trying to get her to calm down now..

Payback's a ..... :) All of these years your mother tried to make eye contact with you, seeked out a nod from you as you entered and exited the court room .... and you gave her NOTHING, ICA.

Instead, you threw your family under the bus and they are done protecting you.

I also saw "she's just trying to hurt me" or "just doing that to hurt me."

Fascinating that the sight of her baby's bed, the pool where she supposedly drowned, etc., bring no reaction. Then she does some fake dabbing at her eyes. Then when the jury's gone, we get real emotion - ANGER! No grief for Caylee, but lots for herself when she thinks someone's "trying to hurt her."

We are seeing the real Casey today.

Tink

If only the jury had! :maddening:

I really would have liked to hear that Caylee participated somehow in picking out the mailbox, plants, etc.

Anyone have the video of that? I can read lips(somewhat) but need to see it again.

Watching on local TV... wound the first part back over and over and over and this is what it looks like she said when she started "she said she would protect me and she's not even trying...." then a bit later "3 years for nothing." Can't catch the rest.

HUGE THANKS to all the lip readers here-you are appreciated more than you know!!! :rocker:

Now we have seen Casey really does hate Cindy most. More than she loved Caylee.

IMO -

I was watching ICA at the end there. One of the things I thought she said is:

She didn't look at me once, not once.

CM has his arm on KC back comforting her

Little Casey is FINALLY realizing that no one is left in her corner except her lovely attorney and his team of <modsnip>.

Speaking of little Casey, I think it is horribly unfair that she is allowed to sit in that little low chair just to make herself look like a child. Her chair seat must be at least 6 inches lower than her defense teams chairs! This makes the jury see her as tiny and helpless, and we all know that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove