2011.05.30: Nancy Grace has all the Cindy Anthony testimony tonight at 8 ET

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marc K: if narcissistic personality or sociopath, surely u'll put all t blame on everyone else

I think KC wants to take the stand. She still thinks she's a good liar. mo

Showing video of CA's testimony

TL testimony also on Saturday

Ellie: Casey was sending text messages to TL on 7/16/08 after she'd left apt. with CA; she lied about where Caylee was; she couldn't tell people after she'd trusted her daughter with some psycho.

Showing text messages on screen with voices reading words

NG discussing Casey complaining about having handcuffs on for 10 min., not a word about Caylee

JC: Casey admits she was the worst mother; admitting something terrible happened she's responsible for

Hugo Rodriguez, Alex Sanchez guests

HR: question is going to be whether she testifies or not; doesn't know if there's any evidence to support DT O/S

AS: catastrophic mistake by JB forcing Casey to testify; if she doesn't testify State can ask what happened to the defense?

NG saying what DT should have done is go with straight accident theory, panic, set it up, one lie morphed into the next; would still have a lot of explaining but it's better than bringing GA & LA as child molesters.........

AS: to wait at this point for the accident theory, pull the rug out from everyone's feet......

Marc Klaas: certain type of defendants, narcissist, sociopath will blame everyone but themselves; has immense sympathy for the Anthonys, coming to the realization their own daughter didn't have an honest relationship in her entire life; willing to throw entire family under the bus to save her own skin.

NG discussing how much money GA/CA spent trying to find Caylee.....thousands of dollars.......

NG: Cindy & Geo would go in middle of night to find Cay

bbm
I agree with the caller
Also, IMO, even if ICA was not trained in CPR..IMO she would have at least attempted CPR on her child, IF it was an accidental drowning..

Baez's story about George holding a dead Caylee in his arms wrapped in a blanket and ICA running over to hug her and then she cried was IMO soooooooooooooooo LAME, it was soooooooo LAUGHABLE :twocents:

I thought the whole thing was lame and his delivery was worse than a bad movie. I laughed out loud a few times. . . esp when he got "dramatic". :loser:

I don't get how the Talking heads are saying he did a good job - even B.Shaeffer. :waitasec:

Exactly! It's such a stupid story! CPR doesn't have to be done perfectly! And 9-1-1 will talk you through it!

I wonder with Cindy being a Nurse and George former LE if the 3 of them didn't go and take an Infant/Child CPR class?
DH and I did.

JeanC: this can help t defense in t accident theory

Jean, hon, an exclusive interview or some dribble of inside info from your pal CM is worth ruining every speck of your reputation?? Really?? :innocent:

Exactly! It's such a stupid story! CPR doesn't have to be done perfectly! And 9-1-1 will talk you through it!

George HAD to have CPR training to become a Sheriffs Deputy. Even though it was years ago, he did have some training in it. And what else would he do--just sit there and looik at the body?
This makes no sense at all to me that he would not call for EMT. He knows they have state of the art equipment that can bring kids out unconsiousness. I know he would try that at least.

KC says: I honestly hate myself.

It means the opposite. jmo

GA wrapped Caylee in a blanket?? Maybe.....a Pooh blanket?? How freaking convenient.

I thought the whole thing was lame and his delivery was worse than a bad movie. I laughed out loud a few times. . . esp when he got "dramatic". :loser:

I don't get how the Talking heads are saying he did a good job - even B.Shaeffer. :waitasec:

I remember when I was in the 5th grade, one of our parents came in to read a story to us...this kid's dad really embarrassed him. The story was read just like Baez's dramatic outburst in court. Horrific I tell you, but funny too!

Boy, you can sure tell when it's not KC behind the camera... mo

GA wrapped Caylee in a blanket?? Maybe.....a Pooh blanket?? How freaking convenient.

George would have wrapped Caylee in his arms after trying desperately to save her life...until paramedics arrived.:(

Wish NG would talk about the meltdown.

I really wish they would talk about what happens when someone drowns in a pool.

THEY SINK - they go to the bottom.

IF (big huge IF) she drowned in the pool - like JB says, then GA would have HAD to JUMPED IN the pool himself to get her. He, then, would have been soaking wet himself!!!!

Haven't heard the first thing about GA being soaking wet.

I remember when I was in the 5th grade, one of our parents came in to read a story to us...this kid's dad really embarrassed him. The story was read just like Baez's dramatic outburst in court. Horrific I tell you, but funny too!

When he booms "look what you did"! I always think he sounds like he's reading a story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back