DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IM code that refers to a sex act

NG: that's not t triple x message i'm talking about

LOL

:great::great:

I have said this before and I will say it again :

NG's video-team shows GREAT videos and photos ... her video crew should be in charge of the videos during the TRIAL !!

The Jury "for sure" would get to see the REAL ICA !!!

I remember when I was in the 5th grade, one of our parents came in to read a story to us...this kid's dad really embarrassed him. The story was read just like Baez's dramatic outburst in court. Horrific I tell you, but funny too!

5th grade!? Did this kid have a Pooh bedroom too?

More of Casey/TL text messages

JB Opening Statement.........did Cindy leave the ladder up? Did Cindy forget?

CA testimony about ladder, swimming with Caylee

Aaron, body language expert describing Casey's demeanor, giving looks at her mother, totally appropriate

NG asking Dr. Arnall about how long it would take for Caylee to drown in the pool: about 3-4 minutes; could be hair in the pool filter; strongest evidence from the car trunk

Caller: Are objections from JB (shopping videos, testimony from friends) setting up for appeal?

NG: it goes to state of mind; it contradicts what she told LE, and everyone else. NG now getting into x-rated messages.

Ellie: going over text message from 6/10/08; suppressed by Judge

JC: Judge suppressed because it was too prejudicial; state argued it went to motive; Judge said why didn't she kill her parents too?

Michael C discussing the text messages in more detail; right now the State has just given up on it, may address later on in the trial.

State contends Casey wanted to get Casey out of the way so she could be with b/f and partying

I thought the whole thing was lame and his delivery was worse than a bad movie. I laughed out loud a few times. . . esp when he got "dramatic". :loser:

I don't get how the Talking heads are saying he did a good job - even B.Shaeffer. :waitasec:

bbm
:floorlaugh: his delivery was AWFUL and yes...worse than a bad movie :floorlaugh:
IMO it sounded more like ICA speaking....

NG: her motive was to be TL's lover 24/365

Except she had a couple of other guys stringing along. That poor Will guy - I felt bad for him, but he was lucky not to get involved with her.

Didn't she spend the night with 1 or 2 guys while TL was in NY?

GA wrapped Caylee in a blanket?? Maybe.....a Pooh blanket?? How freaking convenient.

yes, the pooh blanket that was missing that ICA never told LE about...
see how Baez is weaving it all together to fit his..i mean Casey's story.

Except she had a couple of other guys string along. That poor Will guy - I felt bad for him, but he was lucky not to get involved with her.

That one cop that got fired over it - Tony R. Has anyone checked the witness list? Is he on it? I recall a bunch of texts between them two - and the one that she calls Caylee "the little snot head" was to this guy.

NG now remembering our fallen heroes on Memorial Day.........

The end.

I love how panthera always says "The end."

lol

Looks like NG was back in the studio in NY (or is she in Atlanta?) tonight - prob came home for the weekend to see the twins.

Thank you all for posting tonight!

:blowkiss:

See you in the morning!

lol

Looks like NG was back in the studio in NY (or is she in Atlanta?) tonight - prob came home for the weekend to see the twins.

Thanks - I do that so everyone will know the show is over. :)

Except she had a couple of other guys stringing along. That poor Will guy - I felt bad for him, but he was lucky not to get involved with her.

I think she just needed a place to crash since could not go home w/out Caylee and Tony was gone. I think she definitely wanted TonyL, and he "loved" her/cared for her as well. Also, she strung other men along just in case, much like many men do. IMO, the young intelligent men who appeared on the stand so far, all appeared to like her [whether I do or not].

5th grade!? Did this kid have a Pooh bedroom too?

The only reason I remember it was because this little boy wound up getting a spanking in front of the whole class by his father because he told him he never wanted him to come back, while he stomped and cried right there in front of him after we all laughed at his dad. The story wasn't that funny.:crazy:

lol

Nancy's show is taped in Atlanta. I just read that last week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back