Food and Recipes while under Coronavirus quarantine #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Off topic but the Northern Lights are visible from central Indiana tonight! A rare occurrence indeed.

To make this post fit the topic I will mention that I was eating tacos while watching and taking pictures from my driveway.
I'm in the Midwest, too, and I went to see if I could spot them. Just very dark sky, half a moon, and a ton of stars. Maybe I'll head back out later and check. You're so lucky, LOL. They're beautiful.

I'm in the Midwest, too, and I went to see if I could spot them. Just very dark sky, half a moon, and a ton of stars. Maybe I'll head back out later and check. You're so lucky, LOL. They're beautiful.
The crazy thing is that our local news stations advised that to see the lights we should get to a dark area away from city lights. I drove have an hour into the country to find a dark road and didn’t see anything.

So I gave up and drove home, got out of my car, and saw them from my driveway. Definitely not a dark area, as there are streetlights and porch lights.

Off topic but the Northern Lights are visible from central Indiana tonight! A rare occurrence indeed.

To make this post fit the topic I will mention that I was eating tacos while watching and taking pictures from my driveway.
Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of what you saw in the night sky. Amazing.

Coincidence—we had tacos tonight, too. An easy meal, as we just purchased some ready prepared pork carnitas, salsa verde, and street-size corn tortillas. Made some pico de gallo to add, too. So good!

Tried Chicken Big Mac!! I agree with one reviewer that said the sauce really does pair better with beef, but didn't care cuz it was good and it was HUGE, seriously. Ginormous.

Made pesto sauce for tomorrow. Doing some sliced bell pepps sauteeing those today/tomorrow and then adding italian sausage bites, getting that all nice and toasty. Doing some penne and topping it with the veg and sausage, some pesto on top. Got enough red bell pepps so I can do Hungarian style stuffed red pepps the following day. (Thanks to everyone that told me to toast the pine nuts for the pesto, did so, will try it tomorrow. It's resting overnight, lol. Big day for the pesto, LOL, I finally got to make one with pine nuts instead of sunflower seeds or walnuts) I STILL don't have my duck, I think I have to get the whole duck. That's Christmas, LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back